Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
MegaMan.EXE P.E.T project; Im trying to turn my phone+pc into a P.E.T
Topic Started: Oct 13 2013, 02:47 AM (3,137 Views)
Ash.exe
Member Avatar
Newb
I'm working on some MegaMan.EXE P.E.T screens b[IMG]C:\Users\Asher\Desktop\P.E.T Project\Test P.E.Ts[/IMG]ecause I'm a really big MegaMan.EXE FAN.
Edited by Ash.exe, Feb 18 2014, 10:30 AM.

Xon Hydra
Member Avatar
Very neat idea, I am also a big MMBN fan too.

snakefudo
No Avatar
Newb
so how is that going? or is the dream dead?

Ash.exe
Member Avatar
Newb
No my dream will never die because I am a Rock hard MMBN fan!

Thnx for replying my post. :-)
Edited by Ash.exe, Feb 27 2015, 08:24 AM.

GreyRock.EXE
Member Avatar
TREZian
Huh. Would you like to show us what you have so far? I'm a big MegaMan.EXE fan too :D
Quote:

I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who's gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?
-The Doctor
Posted Image

Ash.exe
Member Avatar
Newb
Please dont make fun of me but i tried and i couldn't upload them as u can see in my 1st post the address of the images in my PC so could tell me how to upload them I'm new to these things,Thnx!

BanchoMan.EXE
No Avatar
First, upload the image to a website such as TinyPic, then it will give you an URL to embed in your post. This will let you either A) link to the image in a new window, or B) post the image directly to the page.

As for making a P.E.T., I was recently scorned by a purchase of one of the Advance P.E.T. toys, and I too am trying to learn to program my own virtual pet style P.E.T.
After I can get a little GUI going, with responses and simple things like that, I want to recreate the MMBN battle system, and try to figure out some basic P2P networking, so people will actually be able to do NetBattles!
I'll have to get an official NetBattle licenses, because otherwise it would be illegal! >:3

I'm a pretty die-hard fan of MMBN, but I think we all are here, to have searched for, and joined a MMBN fourm!
Edited by BanchoMan.EXE, Jun 19 2015, 07:50 PM.

Ash.exe
Member Avatar
Newb
Thanks for helping me BanchoMan.EXE and believe it or not I had the same idea about buying an Advance P.E.T and maybe we both can help each other if you u want,because It is my dream to make a real life MMBN P.E.T.
Edited by Ash.exe, Jun 20 2015, 05:45 AM.

BanchoMan.EXE
No Avatar
My thoughts exactly. Do you have any experience with programming, electrical engineering, or computer sciences?

Ash.exe
Member Avatar
Newb
Um... no... beacuse well I'm only in the 10th grade and my section is Computer Science but I still posted this thread...
Sorry if I wasted ur time....

BanchoMan.EXE
No Avatar
There's always time to learn. I'd recommend taking an elective in HTML programming. It's not got the biggest relation to programming, but there should be some amount of overlap, if I remember correctly. It's also just good to learn, and was a pre-rec in my school for the more relevant stuffs.

Ash.exe
Member Avatar
Newb
Thnx,BanchoMan.EXE for suppoting me.Even though u dont know me ur helping me,I can tell that ur a good man.

BanchoMan.EXE
No Avatar
*Thumbs up* I'm always happy to help! So, what were your ideas for all this? So far we've only discussed the overall want to do this, so let's.

Ash.exe
Member Avatar
Newb
Sorry for not replying fast as I am using my phone to access the net and I would like to say that,why dont we chat on chatango?
Edited by Ash.exe, Jun 26 2015, 12:33 AM.

BanchoMan.EXE
No Avatar
I have no idea what that is! :D

Ash.exe
Member Avatar
Newb
It's a chat site,and it's easy to sign up and they also have an app for android.The T.R.E.Z uses their ChatBox.

BanchoMan.EXE
No Avatar
I see! I'm an old fogey in their twenties who only knows how to Skype. And Teamspeak, but....meh.

Ash.exe
Member Avatar
Newb
Well what do u say,wanna talk on chatango?

GreyRock.EXE
Member Avatar
TREZian
Hey can I be involved in this too? I can't do much for two weeks since I'm at a sort of camp, but I've got experience working with Java and c# and I think I could be of some assistance ;)
Quote:

I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who's gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?
-The Doctor
Posted Image

BanchoMan.EXE
No Avatar
Sure, the more the merrier.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Fanworks · Next Topic »