Who'd win?
Original 0 (0%)
X 7 (14.3%)
ZX 9 (18.4%)
Battlenetwork 17 (34.7%)
Legends 3 (6.1%)
Starforce 13 (26.5%)
Total Votes: 49
Overall Strongest Megaman?; Who'd come out on top in a free for all?
Topic Started: Dec 2 2012, 05:36 PM (13,169 Views)
Beast Bass
Member Avatar
TREZian
I've been playing a bit more megaman lately (specifically BN since in computer class with friends i had the past month off since i finished all the work early) and I've been wondering which is the overall strongest megaman. In my opinion (in order) it would be Original, legends, ZX, X, with BN megaman on top, reasons why, oh and please feel free to include details from the shows, manga, whatever, as long as the source comes from Capcom

Original being the weakest: From what i know, original receives the weakest overall defenses and offensive upgrades in my opinion, specially for his buster. Yes, all the enemy abilities he receives do make him stronger (specially the time one, which is considered his best if im right), but they pale to the other upgrades received by the other megamen, especially X, who if im right, original's buster cant scratch as shown in the show when he tried to take out Vile

Legends: I like his upgrade system the best out of them all, but he is a boy wearing armor, not a robot or a program which cant really feel pain or exhaustion (cept BN, but theres jacking out and recovery chips for a reason). His shining laser is extremely tough, but its an energy gusher if im right, and thats no good for a long term battle, which i imaging what would happen if all mega's fought, AND he cant replace his special weapon in the middle of a fight. His buster customization is great, being able to change is strengths and weaknesses in a few seconds making it a strong slow long-range weapon, or a rapid powerful short range one

Starforce: I really dont wanna get too deep into why. Basically, BA or RJ < ^ megamans, thats all im gonna say ( I seriously dislike this megaman)

ZX: ZX is basically a weaken formed of the Zero series character. Unless you count the use of the Omega (for those who dont know, a model based on zero's original body, fought in zero 3, but it's missing some attacks if im right, and it gets knocked out of, what's it called again, overdrive? if the user gets hit, sorry forgot the name of the characters)f model, he wouldnt be able to take on X or Hub, even though he has a variety of attacks with the F,H, L, X, and ZX models. That would just allow him to beat original and legends

X: X is immensely powerful, that i will admit, but I think he's still not strong enough to take out Hub. He's basically a heavily, and i mean HEAVILY upgraded version of original with a perfect mimic of the human mind, which is why he's so powerful (his limitless potential). He has many form which he can use to take on many types of situations, and when push comes to shove, he has his Ultimate armor to get him out of any situation. His buster is the strongest out of all the megamans, including BN, and that certainly gives him an edge, not to mention all of his other weapons (including the Z-sword). With his buster alone, he could wipe out all previous megamans with little ease, but even with his vast arsenal, I think Hun could beat him

BN: I should state this right now, for all those who say he couldnt beat shit cause he's stuck His busters pretty strong in the game, WAY stronger in the manga where he gets it upgraded by a hyper-condensed finger laser and a cannon similar to Colonels. He has a huge variety of powerful chips that do all sorts of different damage and he can mixed into different combos, with the "Silver bullet" being the strongest if im right (mega chip version of dbl point+Super vulcan+Attack 30+Attack 10+ Attack 10+ Attack 10 plus full synchro, anger, or if im right, numbersoul (dark would provide better damage then attack 10 with its Dark + 50, but u cant do 2x the damage so thats a no-no) for a total of.....idk remember :LOL: but it was enough to take a HUGE chunk out of Duo SP i can tell you that). He also had the ability transform into both the beast out megamans in the mega if im right (and wouldn't that add plus 30 to the silver bullet combo?) and we all know how powerful those two forms are, and unlike X, he's actually has a human mind due to the fact his navi body was built from his human body's DNA, and we all know the real things always better then a copy or imitation.

IMO BN>X=Zero>ZX>SF>Legends>Original
Edited by Beast Bass, Dec 2 2012, 07:12 PM.
Posted Image
"If you belive in something, get up and fight for it

CorruptedValor
No Avatar
This corruption feels good.
ZX=Z>BN>SF>X>Orig>Volnutt

I cant say much on Volnutt because i haven't played legends

Original is shit and is blown the fuck out the water in terms of strength (Good games though)

X Hes meh he has upgrades and what not but not as OP and bad ass as his counterparts

SF Hes OKAY he has OP transformations with endless combinations

BN SF would have beaten Exe But Exe has experience along with lan to supply him with vey usefull and strong chips

ZX=Z Hard to choose but the Biometal is so nice being able to combine biometal to create a new biometal form is amazing and all give him different buffs from flight to high defence but scince ZX and Z are "the same" i just kinda grouped them together
Posted Image

Nemomon
Member Avatar
Die-hard Kemco fan

Even though ZX could be a bit weaker than Zero, he's still far more powerful than X, original Mega Man and the rest. Eventually only Mega Man.EXE or Mega Man from Star Force with a lot of cards could be a bitt better (or not).
Posted Image Posted Image

Beast Bass
Member Avatar
TREZian
Nemomon
Dec 2 2012, 06:31 PM
Even though ZX could be a bit weaker than Zero, he's still far more powerful than X, original Mega Man and the rest. Eventually only Mega Man.EXE or Mega Man from Star Force with a lot of cards could be a bit better (or not).
Could u explain? I understand that ZX Megaman has the full abilities of the 4 guardians, the basic forms of X and Zero, and Omega Zero, but i dont understand how that would make him/her stronger then X. If, like you said, ZX is a bit weaker then Zero, then ZX should be weaker then X as well since, IMO, Zero and X are pretty much on par with Ultimate Armor and Zero Virus form. I just don't see how Model ZX could stand up to X with all of his weapons. Even Model Omega's buster pales to X's ultimate buster.

Edit: Since you and Valor have included Zero, guess Ill include him in the poll, but only cause he was originally suppose to be a megaman if im right
Edited by Beast Bass, Dec 2 2012, 07:11 PM.
Posted Image

Zanerus
Member Avatar
Dedicated Member
Zero is in story an S ranked Hunter, X only ever becomes S in the last few games. Zero was S from the start. This in part is why Zero is considered more powerful. X is more resourceful but in straight up power Zero wins.
Zane's poetry Hour here: http://s6.zetaboards.com/The_Rockman_EXE_Zone/topic/8752185/1/

AEZ Patch version 4 finally out: http://s6.zetaboards.com/The_Rockman_EXE_Zone/topic/8667690/1/

Chip hacker starters can find my notes here: http://s6.zetaboards.com/The_Rockman_EXE_Zone/topic/8685052/1/ PM me for any questions.

modding Guide Index can be found here: http://s6.zetaboards.com/The_Rockman_EXE_Zone/topic/8750547/1/

Insanity is simply silliness misunderstood.

PreacherDudeRox
Member Avatar
Watching over the waifus, amen.

Starforce wins, and I'm saying this as a person who likes BN and X a whole lot more.

Why does Starforce win? Well...

Black Ace Mega Man's Black End Galaxy breaks so many laws of physics, it's ridiculous.

He creates a black hole (while NOT being bent by the gravity of the hole), slashes right through it, and makes it explode - again, that's impossible.

That's enough to beat not only every Mega Man, but even every Goku, every Naruto, and every Superman out there.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Legacy.

TheClassicEXE
No Avatar
Newb
In my opinion I would chose starforce.
TheRetroSystem

Beast Bass
Member Avatar
TREZian
Zanerus
Dec 3 2012, 04:21 AM
Zero is in story an S ranked Hunter, X only ever becomes S in the last few games. Zero was S from the start. This in part is why Zero is considered more powerful. X is more resourceful but in straight up power Zero wins.
X was only a B-rank Hunter because he, like always, didn't like fighting other reploids, but I see why ppl consider Zero superior in raw strength, i dont agree. X's buster is just too insanely powerful, and i think that puts him on par with zero IMO, whos buster's never been that useful if im right. And if im right, the zero buster in Megaman Zero was more like a hand gun then a buster, so I always refer to his originally buster instead.

As for Black Ace transformation for SF. Black end galaxy is immensely powerful, but think about it, do u truly think he can last long enough against X and Hub to gather enough noise? especially when X can go into battle with his Ultimate armor already activated and it takes Hubs a matter of nano-seconds to activate either Hub-Style or Hub form he used in BN 5, which defeated Nebula Grey with a wave of the hand, something which (in the manga/anime took the combine strength of team colonel, cross megaman (Megaman Bass soul) and Beast out (gregar) megaman? I highly doubt it, altough if Geo could finalize he would be able to defeat X and Hub...IF...
Posted Image

Zanerus
Member Avatar
Dedicated Member
In Command mission and Megaman X8 the trio of hunters are referred to as "The S rank Hunters" So yea hence thinking he got that rank at the end.
Zane's poetry Hour here: http://s6.zetaboards.com/The_Rockman_EXE_Zone/topic/8752185/1/

AEZ Patch version 4 finally out: http://s6.zetaboards.com/The_Rockman_EXE_Zone/topic/8667690/1/

Chip hacker starters can find my notes here: http://s6.zetaboards.com/The_Rockman_EXE_Zone/topic/8685052/1/ PM me for any questions.

modding Guide Index can be found here: http://s6.zetaboards.com/The_Rockman_EXE_Zone/topic/8750547/1/

Insanity is simply silliness misunderstood.

Hakumei
No Avatar
Newb
i personally believe that ZX is the strongest being able to switch up their fighting style in a instant which would make it difficult for the other megamen fight back when faced with a constant array of different attacks from the biometals
Edited by Hakumei, Dec 6 2012, 03:46 PM.

MetalVolt
Member Avatar
TREZian
My list from the weakest to strongest of the MegaMen, my opinion of course.

WARNING! Massive wall of text. Hid in Spoiler Tag for your convenience.
Avatar by MelmanOfTheSouth. Much better, compared to before.>Posted Image

Beast Bass
Member Avatar
TREZian
I read that original lost the ability to charge shot after a few games, that true? And before that he could do a double charge shot whenever he wanted, at the expense of a huge energy lost, but I find that skill unique since the only other Megaman who could pull that off is X. Oh and Hub-style is Megaman.EXE's strongest from, specially when it reaches the stage it did in BN 5. Like I said before, it took down nebula gray with one motion of the hand while in the anime/manga, it took the combined power of Team colonel, Megaman, Forte (bass), cross Megaman (bass soul Megaman don't know if it was silver or gold though, manga isn't in color :P ), and Gbeast Megaman (beast out Megaman, gregar). That's gotta mean hub style packs WAAAAYY more heat then a lot of people think. I always thought all he did was use bug bomb on nebula gray :P . Anyways, like u said, zx biometals can't access the full power of the originals, the closest being biometal Omega, but it's still messing some key attacks that made omega powerful and fun to fight. That's why I think ZX falls below Zero and X, if zero can take on the four guardians, the real X, Copy x in what I believe is wearing some version of the fourth armor I think, and omega zero, he shouldn't have any problems taking ZX down. And X, I won't say he's officially beaten Zero before due to the fact Megaman X storyline changes depending on which character u pick to play as, so Ill say he's tied with zero before.
Edited by Beast Bass, Dec 7 2012, 03:27 AM.
Posted Image

BassRock
Member Avatar
I think EXE because with endless chip combinations, you can get pretty overpowered. (fullsync+dblpoint+bass)

SenshiSam
Member Avatar
BassRock
Jun 16 2013, 05:02 PM
I think EXE because with endless chip combinations, you can get pretty overpowered. (fullsync+dblpoint+bass)
Dark hold + Nova strike
Posted Image

thiaguinhohp
Member Avatar
TREZian
Strongest MegaMan is Zero because he's awesome and mainly fights with his own power. Z-Saber is OP.

To me the second strongest is SF because of the Tribe King Form and Black Ace Form. They're OP. But even then Geo needs Omega-Xis to be close to transform.

The third strongest is MegaMan.EXE because he have lots of forms and styles and Beast Outs and Beast Overs but he rellies too much on Lan for his best attacks.

To me the rest is just crap :P
Ousadia & Alegriaa!!

SenshiSam
Member Avatar
Except for the fact that was Zero who stated that X is stronger than him.

Black Ace and Red Joker forms requires the presence of Meteor G, so after the events of the 3rd game Subaru/Geo doesn't have it.

Megaman. EXE indeed is the only match for X, but still Beast Out and Soul unisions are time limit power ups, once again

Dark Hold + Nova strike sums everything or if let's put in the fair way

Let's give Hub his beast out and X his ultimate armor... X just need to spam nova strike until win, since is unlimited and his INVENCIBLE where is execute it and doesn't need recharge.

In base form, X is able to shoot freaking kamehamehas from his buster, where Hub's buster doesn't make anybody flinch.

Posted Image

PreacherDudeRox
Member Avatar
Watching over the waifus, amen.

I'm pretty sure Mega Man from SF is the strongest.

It's impossible to escape a black hole (if you can observe it, you're doomed), yet MM (SF) can slice right through one and make it explode.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Legacy.

SenshiSam
Member Avatar
Black end Galaxy requires a counter hit or requires build up over 400% noise to gain access to Satelite server that gives you instant Black end Galaxy, once again... X only need to choose his ultimate armor and spam Nova strike to win, he become invencible and has no recharge time or condition, where Subaru/Geo transformation has a limit.

Also Ultimate Armor Speces: has Infinite weapon energy until you charge up attacks, so X only need use Dark hold and charge shots to defeat Subaru, even so X is able to Spam "Giga crush" with weapon recov part, Weapon Sub tank and "Energy saver" or use the giga Crash from x8 (refills itself without taking hits).

Also in X8 Nova strike leaves all bosses with 1 HP.

Or what about X using charged Chameleon stings and spams buster shots until he win (turns him invencible) or using ultimate buster part and Magma blade/Crystal Hunter (rain of fire and time slow effects).

Even better, Gaea armor :

Gaea armor pwns
Posted Image

thiaguinhohp
Member Avatar
TREZian
i smell fanboyism here :LOL:
Ousadia & Alegriaa!!

SenshiSam
Member Avatar
thiaguinhohp
Jun 16 2013, 07:36 PM
Strongest MegaMan is Zero because he's awesome and mainly fights with his own power. Z-Saber is OP.

To me the second strongest is SF because of the Tribe King Form and Black Ace Form. They're OP. But even then Geo needs Omega-Xis to be close to transform.

The third strongest is MegaMan.EXE because he have lots of forms and styles and Beast Outs and Beast Overs but he rellies too much on Lan for his best attacks.

To me the rest is just crap :P
Of cours a lot of Fanboism here, I mean a lot.

WARNING SPANGLISH AHEAD!

Is like when people began to talk about "Who mech is stronger" GGG fans said without any proof (Goldion hammer be so freaking awesome.. AND SILLY) Gaogaigar because he has "Goldion Crusher" and is that the whole argument. Same here, I understand that people said EXE being at pair as X, but saiying "SF is stronger because black end galaxy" is not an argument and proves nothing.

Like the "Goldion Crusher" , Black End Galaxy/Red Gaia Ereaser are conditional weapons with high cost, in GGG case his strongest move requires 2 hours to be finished and 2 space colonies perform a Gatai, BEG and RGE requires Finalized noise and a Counter hit to be excuted, not mention than in story wise, can only exist with the help of the G meteor, but that is not the point.

Even so both games has no relation whatsoever, so the logical option is choose the most practical weapons or their ultimate forms to fight, if you want to use BA and RJ then X should have access to his Ultimate armor what gives him Infinite Giga attack where BA and RJ best moves are limited for a period of time.

So:

-Finalized Noise require to create enough noise to be used, Ultimate Armor doesn't
-Finalized Noise has a limited time, Ultimate Armor doesn't
-Finalized Noise power depends on how much noise did you gather, Ultimate Armor doesn't
-Finalized Noise BFA requires a counter hit or level 6 or higher sever, Ultimate Armor doesn´t
-Finalized Noise doesn't have an invencible mode, Ultimate armor have it.
-Non-ultimate X still have 2 instant kill moves (Hadouken and Shoryuken) that can be chained with other weapons, SF Megaman doesn't have instant kill moves, but for the sake of the argument let's say that X doesn´t have it.
-Infinite cards giving the advantage to SF, what is not true since all folders can only hold up 30 chips +4 white cards, so X can use any weapon (up 8) 4 parts and the armor that he want +extra (like Z-saber or the Shotokan moves Xtreme version) and 4 subtanks of energy and 1 limited part.

For the sake of the argument let's say Geo has the Bly/Solo Noise so his folder can be based on Swords (Because they're the fastest way to increase noise, other option will be using vulcans) and X standart equipement, any armor with everything before except his instant kill moves... still X has the edge even if you give him the slow Gaea armor, not because Geo/Subaru is unable to deal great damage, but because X has great defenses and is able to recov all his energy with 5 items (or absorbing energy, like he did on X1), where recov 300 chips are not enough to restore Geo's hp more than 1 time.

BUT Hub/Saito is basically X ... both are very alike "A new kind of robot/navi with the capacity of thing from himself with power to can go beyond anything know".

Also SF3 Geo lost to mmbn1 Hub/saito in OSS so... EXE >>>> Subaru, stated by MMX and Zero, X >>>Zero >>>ZX>> Classic or Dr Light Creations >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wily creations, where Dash/Legends seems to be the more fragile of the bunch.

TL;DR:

EXE >< or = X, I go for X because X power ups has no time limit, brokens or not.

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General · Next Topic »