Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Guilty Crown; Click now.
Topic Started: Dec 25 2011, 10:15 AM (402 Views)
Soul
Member Avatar
The one and only Shuffle.
I'm surprised Nirvaxstiel didn't make a thread about this yet. Any how, I'm here to talk about this new Anime called Guilty Crown. My initial thoughts about this anime were: "It's pretty much like Code Geass, with a couple of changes." But after watching a couple of more episodes I realized it was much better. If you liked Code Geass I suggest you check this anime out.

Spoiler: click to toggle

I must say the OP song is beautiful, and so are character designs along with the animation. The anime just recently started in October and is still on-going with 11 episodes that are available online ATM. So yeah, if you have the time you should watch it.
Posted Image

Hellz
No Avatar
Dedicated Member
Wow, this anime started in October?
I thought it was an old anime that already ended or something.
Posted Image

Xenntar
No Avatar
Dedicated Member
I never saw Code Geass, maybe through someone's hard drive, it was an ok anime, but not one of my favorites, it didn't have action (fighting) like other anime do, like Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemists Brotherhood, Dragon Ball Z, and Naruto Shippuden.
Posted Image

Soul
Member Avatar
Xenntar
Dec 25 2011, 06:25 PM
I never saw Code Geass, maybe through someone's hard drive, it was an ok anime, but not one of my favorites, it didn't have action (fighting) like other anime do, like Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemists Brotherhood, Dragon Ball Z, and Naruto Shippuden.
Yeah this anime's got action. The main character uses something called the "power of kings", it's a genetic weapon that has the ability to extract "Voids", genetic items or weapons from individuals under 17 based on their personality. In the first episode he draws out a huge sword.
Posted Image

Hellz
No Avatar
Dedicated Member
Xenntar
Dec 25 2011, 06:25 PM
Code Geass DOES have fighting. But they fight using robots or something. It's mostly about other stuff like Mysteries and all that.
Edited by Hellz, Dec 25 2011, 11:24 PM.
Posted Image

Nirvaxstiel
Member Avatar
天才科学者てんさいーかがくしゃ
Lol. I Totally forgot about making it XD.

Anyways. I am addicted to the songs and inori 8D.
Shu needs more guts.

EDIT: Finalizing Member GET
Edited by Nirvaxstiel, Dec 26 2011, 03:46 AM.
Rocknarok | PhotoBucket | Deviant ArtPosted Image

Soul
Member Avatar
Nirvaxstiel
Dec 26 2011, 03:46 AM
Lol. I Totally forgot about making it XD.

Anyways. I am addicted to the songs and inori 8D.
Shu needs more guts.

EDIT: Finalizing Member GET
Honestly speaking, Shu's a total pussy. I mean he let that guy steal her in episode 11 and lets Gai take an arrow in his knee. But I still like him though.
Posted Image

Nirvaxstiel
Member Avatar
天才科学者てんさいーかがくしゃ
Well, IF he has more guts, and not reject himself so much, He'll be a nice protagonist.

Soul
Member Avatar
Nirvaxstiel
Dec 26 2011, 07:45 PM
Well, IF he has more guts, and not reject himself so much, He'll be a nice protagonist.
We have till Thursday to see what happens, I get the feeling that Gui died after protecting Shu. He might have to take over=Building more confidence and he might not reject himself.
Posted Image

Nirvaxstiel
Member Avatar
天才科学者てんさいーかがくしゃ
By the way, after this, it'll be the end of part 1. Part 2 will continue next year.

Soul
Member Avatar
Nirvaxstiel
Dec 28 2011, 09:07 AM
By the way, after this, it'll be the end of part 1. Part 2 will continue next year.
When you say Part 2 will continue in 2012 not 2013 right? And does that mean we're already half way through the anime?
Posted Image

Nirvaxstiel
Member Avatar
天才科学者てんさいーかがくしゃ
Duh. I wouldn't say half. I'd say part of it. Just in case they stop it like how they did to Geass.

EDIT: Oops, last week's release was the end of part 1. Didn't realized the episode numbers. Cuz I haven't watched last week's release YET. /swt
Edited by Nirvaxstiel, Dec 29 2011, 06:57 AM.

Soul
Member Avatar
Today's episode didn't air today because of reasons that Nirvaxstiel and I had discussed in earlier posts. Ep 12 will probably air around January 6th. What a bummer :(
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · TV/Anime Chatter · Next Topic »

Skin by Fission

eXTReMe Tracker