Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Tiger & Bunny; WHY DOES THIS THREAD NOT EXIST YET
Topic Started: Dec 13 2011, 09:43 PM (1,191 Views)
ChibiForte
No Avatar
I looked around and didn't SEE a thread specifically for Tiger & Bunny, so I'm hoping this thread is okay.

ALRIGHT, PEOPLE. I KNOW SOMEONE OTHER THAN TOAST HERE HAS TO WATCH THIS GLORIOUS SERIES. SHOW YOURSELVES.

For those of you who are already familiar with T&B, who's excited for the two movies scheduled for 2012? And what about that new character song album that's supposed to have more character song goodness? If it's anything like Natsu no Koi wa Otsukare Summer, then I am going to cum buckets when it's released.

WHO WANTS A SEASON 2? <3
Posted Image
"IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO END HERE."
deviantART | tumblr | Commissions | YouTube

BurntToast
No Avatar
Indeed, there must be somebody other than us! Unless we're just that lonely in the A&M world. In which case, colonshift9 to the extreme.

Anyway, first of all, NathanxAntonio forever. Just getting that out there right now because somebody needs to.

Second, Season 2 sounds absolutely delicious. I'm hoping they don't end things with the upcoming movies, but we'll see, I suppose! Just so long as I can get more Lunatic and be once again absorbed into Bild City, I don't care how things continue, just so long as they do~
it won't help to hold inside -|- so keep it real, shout it out
Posted Image

|deviantArt|Edge of Eden|YouTube|Tumblr|

Saito
Member Avatar
「Omae wo korosu」

-raises hand-

It's about superheroes. And Advertising. :3

Spyman exe
Member Avatar
yeah
Never seen or heard it. I'm not much of an anime fan though.
Try viewing this text using Light TREZPosted ImageTry viewing this text using Dark TREZ
SPRITES-MORE SPRITES-GRAPHICS-Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageMS Paint Sprite Tutorial
Posted Image
All Avatars Always 100% Custom.

ChibiForte
No Avatar
I'm surprised by the amount of people that turn their nose up at this series just because of all the product placement. They don't realize that it's part of the main concept - a hero's struggle to do what's right while pleasing their employers. Heroes are commodities in the world of T&B, and it's so interesting to see all their internal and external struggles, even outside of their "crime fighting."

This series has changed my life, I swear. I cannot eat fried rice without at least adding a bit of Japanese mayonnaise on top of it.
Posted Image

Saito
Member Avatar
「Omae wo korosu」

ChibiForte
Dec 13 2011, 09:53 PM
I'm surprised by the amount of people that turn their nose up at this series just because of all the product placement.
But I liked the product placement D:

Aizirk Mayune
Member Avatar
Nano Nano

Product Placement rocks!

I like TIGER & BUNNY too, but I kinda stopped at episode 6, IIRC, because I lost interest to anime. But I plan on continuing the series until the latest.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

ChibiForte
No Avatar
Aizirk Mayune
Dec 14 2011, 02:21 AM
Product Placement rocks!

I like TIGER & BUNNY too, but I kinda stopped at episode 6, IIRC, because I lost interest to anime. But I plan on continuing the series until the latest.
TIGER & BUNNY IS THE BEST THING EVER. *NOT BIASED AT ALL*

Things don't really pick up until episode 12, and from that point on it's just like holy shit. I highly recommend continuing where you left off - you haven't even scratched the surface yet.
Posted Image

Midnite
Member Avatar
Moderpator

I think the advertising's funny. I'm a fan of Japanese superheroes and American superheroes so I don't know why I haven't started watching this since it seems like a great mix of both.
Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

BurntToast
No Avatar
Yeah, it's the best of both worlds. It's definitely a bit more western than other anime though. I like to call it the Cowboy Bebop of its generation, in both style and simply how awesome it is. And it's actually done by the same studio - Sunrise - that was behind Cowboy Bebop. And Karas, if anybody else here other than Chibi knows what that is. Good stuff.
it won't help to hold inside -|- so keep it real, shout it out
Posted Image

|deviantArt|Edge of Eden|YouTube|Tumblr|

Saito
Member Avatar
「Omae wo korosu」

BurntToast
Dec 14 2011, 02:14 PM
I like to call it the Cowboy Bebop of its generation
No.

It's good, but will never be that good.

ChibiForte
No Avatar
We all know nothing will come close to being AS good as CB. I think Toast was just trying to make a point that it has about the same popularity and it's probably the equivalent of how good CB was, but in the current generation.

I have to admit, T&B has changed my view of anime. Now I find it kind of difficult to pay attention to a series with a teenager for a protagonist, or high school dramas. It's weird - Blue Rose is a high schooler, but she just doesn't have that effect. None of the main characters do. Kotetsu is pretty much old enough to be my dad, but I still would love to have his fictional babies (aside from Kaede lololol).

I don't even know how to explain Tiger & Bunny. It has something that not many anime of this generation possess that makes it so freaking amazing and magical, and just sucks you into it. I have not cried over an anime the way I've cried over T&B. I am so emotionally invested in this series and I just can't put my finger on how something so different can be so awesome.
Posted Image

Melissa
No Avatar
TREZian
I like how the artists of the fandom really challenge themselves with the style, mostly those really good artists not from English-speaking places XD

The bromance is pretty cool too and videos I see on Youtube are funny

If I really wanted to I'd watch it but I'm not into much anime lately so I don't think I'd be able to XD

Posted Image
+
Commissions | facebook | deviantART | YouTube

Saito
Member Avatar
「Omae wo korosu」

You should see how much attention and dedication it gets on Pixiv~

Midnite
Member Avatar
Moderpator

If I recall from my random browsing, genderbend and yaoi. The non-teenage characters are more directed for supeheroes where people in their 20s are normally the protagonists.
Edited by Midnite, Dec 14 2011, 02:39 PM.
Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · TV/Anime Chatter · Next Topic »

Skin by Fission

eXTReMe Tracker