Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Hottest Anime Character?
Topic Started: Dec 8 2011, 04:43 AM (6,350 Views)
Viper
Member Avatar
Calamity Burst!
If thats the case then i see no point in continuing this thread >_> . I dont want to see no kawaii 13 year old lolis. I want women 10 years older than me that look geourgous and have fantastic body features that a man loves. Thighs, Buttox, and Brests.

PreacherDudeRox
Member Avatar
Twitter: @PreacherDudeRox

Well idk about all that but hot is involves a large amount of sexy.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Legacy.

Forte Cross EXE
Member Avatar
"FCE"
I think it's lame that you guys are posting semi-naked anime girls cause they don't exist -.- All I asked is who is the hottest and cutest girls really. I just think Aki is adorable but that doesn't mean I want to see nude pics of her... I don't want to get in trouble for these semi-naked girls so I'm going to request to close this topic.
Posted Image

My very own EXE 6 saves with no panic music: (HERE) Use them if you want.

Thunder
Member Avatar
TREZian
That's a huge bummer, Forte. But painfully understandable. Epic topic while it lasted.
Thunder's Main Quotes.

"Humans wear masks. And each and every one is different."

"The truth sets you free but damn does it hurt."

"Bargain with material. Not your soul. You won't recognize it again."

PreacherDudeRox
Member Avatar
Twitter: @PreacherDudeRox

@Forte:
It's lame? Well you said hot... so we looked for hot. Also, I imagine those who think certain characters are hot say so because they think they would be hot in real life. I don't say it 'cause I'm sexually attracted to drawings of females. Of course, you only asked for the hottest girls (cute is something you tried to add); but we found image evidence to be quite useful. You Aki statement does raise a point: some girls are hot, even when they're, you know, dressed properly. Aki, you said, is adorable. She is NOT the Hottest Anime Character.

If you want, you can start a more "proper" version of this topic.

There's a difference.

Under what ever circumstance, I would heavily consider having sex with Mai from KOF. She's hot.

I would personally date/marry White from Pokemon. She's cute and adorable.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Legacy.

Soul
Member Avatar
The one and only Shuffle.
AoiThunder67
Dec 9 2011, 10:58 PM
Course now that I think about it, Pokemon has it's fair share of hot chicks also. Specially that new flying gym leader.....*drools*
You mean Skyla right? Yeah, I agree she's got nice legs. She looks much better than Winona.

But my all time favorite gym leader was Sabrina. But that was only after they released the Gen. IV art of her. She looked much hotter than before.
Posted Image

Thunder
Member Avatar
TREZian
When her jumpsuit was changed with that attire, Sabrina's fanbase should've increased.
Thunder's Main Quotes.

"Humans wear masks. And each and every one is different."

"The truth sets you free but damn does it hurt."

"Bargain with material. Not your soul. You won't recognize it again."

Soul
Member Avatar
The one and only Shuffle.
AoiThunder67
Dec 21 2011, 10:49 PM
When her jumpsuit was changed with that attire, Sabrina's fanbase should've increased.
That's so true. If you look at her old pictures (especially the anime ones) she looks really bad and she was an insta-turnoff. Take a look at her in the anime series *shudders*
Spoiler: click to toggle

However, her classic appearance in FR/LG looked much better and she looked a lot cuter (might've increased the fanbase) And obviously her jumpsuit wasn't that great either.

But that all changed when HG/SS came out. She finally threw out her jumpsuit and bought a nice pair ofpants and a purplish tank top.

^And that's the Sabrina that we all probably love.
Posted Image

Saberman
No Avatar
Too many memories.
Forte Cross EXE
Dec 21 2011, 09:14 PM
I think it's lame that you guys are posting semi-naked anime girls cause they don't exist -.- All I asked is who is the hottest and cutest girls really. I just think Aki is adorable but that doesn't mean I want to see nude pics of her... I don't want to get in trouble for these semi-naked girls so I'm going to request to close this topic.
Thread Locked at the Request of its Owner.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · TV/Anime Chatter · Next Topic »

Skin by Fission

eXTReMe Tracker