Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Bleach will get cancelled?; NO!
Topic Started: Jul 9 2011, 04:07 PM (5,003 Views)
Xarizzar
Member Avatar
Computer Scientist(?)
^ LOL

@Viper: Comparing to Naruto, this is nothing.
Posted Image
Just saying, I almost never make my own avatars,
I always find them by searching with Google.

If you want to add me(3DS), please message me first.
Signature last updated: 11th October 2013

Kirak
Member Avatar
The Explorer
Wait.. Are they going to dub the rest of the episodes?
Or are they just dropping it?
Either way, All animes [Should] come to an end. *Cough* Naruto *Cough*
[offtop]800th Post. :) [/offtop]
Posted Image

Viper
Member Avatar
Calamity Burst!
Gilgamesh
Jul 10 2011, 05:10 PM
^ LOL

@Viper: Comparing to Naruto, this is nothing.
No No No Naruto is getting there. The 5th Great Ninja war is slowly coming in. Look at Bleach, fillaaaaaz.

Dregs
Member Avatar
Forgive me if i get too shy but maybe you're the reason why I love you.
I'd be pretty pissed if Bleach got cancelled. Its basically the show that started my love for anime. I mean I know its lengthy, but to me its still good, although I thought they could've ended it when Ichigo fully released his Zanpakto and became Getsuga himself, but even though it still went on I enjoy it and I would be pretty disappointed if it got cancelled. Before they could air an ending to the series.

Posted Image

VentusvsTerra
No Avatar
TREZian
Naruto and One Piece are quite popular lately. They will not be cancelled anytime soon.

I think the problem with Bleach is there is no growth for anyone except Ichigo. He gets stronger and stronger in the shortest amounts of time. Unlike the Gotei 13 or Ichigo's friends. They are so static it is not even funny. Plus, Kubo leaves a lot of unexplained plot point out of lazyiness. Like the whereabouts of Gin and the surviving Esapda. Unlike in One piece or Naruto we do not see certain things because the creators will reveal them later. Bleach attempts to do this but it fails at it horribly.

Anyway, I could care less if the Anime was cancelled. AS long as the manga continues the story. :)
Posted ImagePosted Image
Credit to KHInsider
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Adriandvsuper10
No Avatar
it will never happen bleach will never get canceled

Slayer-Salamanda
No Avatar
Newb
I can't see Bleach just being canceled. I can understand that it is on the buttom three as there haven't been much fresh stuff on it but I belive that if they get really fresh things then Bleach will return to the top 3.
Posted Image
Posted Image

012yArthur0
Member Avatar
Dedicated Member
Bleach is getting old,my brother watched it until Aizen battle,and he said that after that,things just become stupid.

"Ichigo getting his power back" was the nuke of the whole thing,the Getsuga drawback was interesting,and the idea of "I may never see my friends on the other life again" was touching,but then...

Producers want money! And how they get money from a anime? Increase the lenght of it to unmaginable size.And with this,the story falls apart,because even before making the anime,they need to know the beginning,middle and end of it,increase the ending just screw the middle,and consequently,screw the end as well.And there we have fillers,fillers is nothing more a way to increasing the lenght without do much damage to story,but it pisses many watchers.

Take Naruto as a example, 70% of the actual number of episodes are fillers,I don't know why they makes so many fillers,I think they should put more effort on the quality of the battles,because IT DOES suckon it.The graphical quality is just horrible,we see many mistakes such as bad face position or wrong eyes position,making me see "who won x battle?" instead of seeing the full fight. Don't get me wrong,I really like some battles that actually the ninja uses the brain,that is why My favorite battles have shikamaru and/or kakashi on it.The number of fillers just pisses the watchers,and many simply "I will wait until someone say the correct epi that the main story comes back" instead of breaking through countless number of meanlingness filler they need to put.

I don't mind if its ends,since Aizen battle should be the end,and then,it IS the end of the anime for me.I don't need to waste my time watching more fillers.

So in the end,Any episode after Aizen battle will be a entire Filler,If not,will be like a Megaman X 6( Intended to end on X5, but for some reason they broke the story apart with another game for no-reason other than money)

Sorry for bad english
Posted Image
"What you and I see are totally different.
All you're seeing is life. You don't understand death at all. That's why you can't kill me, and you're only able to kill a weakened woman.
If you could see death, you couldn't maintain your sanity. All you can perceive is the part which keeps things alive.
If you could see death——you couldn't even manage to stand.
... Being able to see the 'death' of things mean you're forced to see the world's fragility and uncertainty.
The ground is like it's not there, and the sky seems about to fall at any moment.
... You don't know of the illusion that the whole world could perish in an instant.
That is what it means to see death. These eyes, this power isn't something you can boast about like you did.
That's your mistake, vampire. Life and death may be back to back, but they shall never face each other.
I'll show you.
This is what it means to kill something."

Shadic
Member Avatar
TREZian
aizen arc was ridiculously long but some of the filler arcs were really good like the current one
Posted Image[/url] Posted Image Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!

Flonne
Member Avatar
I'm looking for easter eggs, are you?
What? they're gonna stop bleach? D:
Thats terrible news.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

BBG_SilentAngel_
No Avatar
Newb
I know. So many people don't like Bleach, because they say "It's getting old", "It's too long", "I can't follow the plot", and the most famous one "I can't keep along with it there are just so man episodes". I know it's long and all but I mean I thought it was good, and the plot was repetitive but it was still a good plot to me. (especially the Fullbring story). They ended Ep. 366 with a ending I though was like "Is it going to start again?" and I just wanna see it continue for a little, maybe if they switch thing's up like Ichigo having to be rescued by his friends or something, I don't know. Maybe it's just me but I am a HUGE Bleach fan and I don't wanna see it ended.

Can't wait for the Last Story Arc
Bleach is going to end! D:
Posted Image
"I will write peace on your wings and you will fly all over the world"
~Sadako Sasaki~
:3 I love you, you love me, lets get together and RULE THE WORLD >:D

[xX§ÅXx] §ilentÅngel<--- my steam account ^.^ add me :3

Tsuchigumo
No Avatar
TREZian
Yeah, the fillers are definitely helping to kill it. I'm not even buying Jump anymore, and watching by Adult Swim is starting to get on my nerves. They can't even finish an arc without injecting three or four fillers anymore, damn.

I'm watching at this point just because it's filling up a spot, I still hold interest, and I probably will drop off post-Aizen death. IDK.
[rbw]Meh.[/rbw]

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · TV/Anime Chatter · Next Topic »

Skin by Fission

eXTReMe Tracker