Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Staff Application & Member Application forums & The Panel
Topic Started: Jun 17 2011, 07:31 AM (1,543 Views)
Nemomon
Member Avatar
This is my melody and it's just the raver's fantasy

A while ago a new category has appeared at TREZ. It is located at the bottom of Index page, right before ShoutBoxes. "The Panel" is its name. What is The Panel?

For a long time I myself was the only one who was upgrading Newbs accounts into Members. Due to some circumstances, I was able to upgrade users once per 1 month. That was not good system, so we decided to change it. And we have created a group of fellow TREZians, called The Panel, who are going to help me in this work. They are discussing every sent "Upgrade Request" application, and are approving or rejecting it.

Newbs are able to send their "Upgrade Request" application using the form from The Panel category.

===

Also we have decided to run Staff Application "contest". We are looking for a people who would be interested in working for TREZ. Either as Staff Member and/or The Panel Member and/or by artist &c.

Staff Member of course mean Staff, either Moderator or Global Moderator or even Administrator. You may request any of listed positions, for example You have a plan how to make alive let's say RP section and You request to be Moderator of it. Or You want to help us generally and be Global Moderator or even Administrator.

Or maybe You want to help us speeding up the process of Newbs upgrading. Therefore You may send us application for that. If You think that You can help us divide spammers from normal Members, this is the right place for You! But remember, this is a hard work, not vacations. You are coming here to work, not to shine.

Finally, we also may need people, who voluntary will create for us some GFX stuff, icons or banners or sprites. If You think that You can do that for us, send us examples of Your work and what exactly usually do You like to do (banners or small icons or sprites &c).

===

Be aware that we don't have to promote anyone from all the applications we will get. We may not promote let's say 10 people to Global Moderator but only one max two. We also will eventually contact You when needed. Some approved already applications were not contacted. This form is just for us to see who really want to help us, and who just have sent us it for the sake of sending.

Also, one more thing. In most of that applications You are requesting job. Just like You would send us a resume. Some applications were rejected just because sender (nota bene who requested being TREZ Staff) was violating TREZ Rules or was not using punctuation. We understand that sender may not be fluent in English (just like me...), but that does not mean that sender may ignore and not use dots or spaces. Also, in Your application include only important and valuable information. We don't have the time to read stories about Your neighbour and his cat.

===

At the bottom of TREZ our old and official ShoutBox has appeared. That does not mean that we are going to remove TREZ ChatBox. We will be using both of them.
Posted Image Posted Image

LegendaryCyclone
No Avatar
TREZian
This is a brilliant new system!

K-System
Member Avatar
TREZian
nice.now the new guys will be ok without the aaa why i am not upgraded comments..
Posted Image

Kirak
Member Avatar
The Explorer
So, You've already chosen all The Panel members?
Posted Image

Nemomon
Member Avatar

Kirak
Jul 12 2011, 08:16 PM
So, You've already chosen all The Panel members?
No, You may send an application, it is located at the bottom of the Index page.

MegaSolEXE
Member Avatar
Its about time...the new system finally came trough..

Nemomon
Member Avatar

Thread Locked.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · News & Site Updates · Next Topic »

Skin by Fission

eXTReMe Tracker