Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Favorite/worst digimon season?; what was YOUR favorite season of digimon?
Topic Started: Mar 18 2011, 04:39 PM (8,394 Views)
CorruptedValor
No Avatar
This corruption feels good.
Tilte says it all. tell us which season and why you like/love that season and hich season you hate the most and why.
Mine is Tamers (season 3)
The Reason: very interesting concept of using a card game to modify digimon, the idea for using a Non-digimon as a final boss (D-Reaper) was also a very good idea as well,
I also liked the bio merging that was the coolest part of the whole season.

Season hated: Data squad (season 5)

Why: besides the new digimon it was downright terrible, nothing new was really added and not that much different from the first 2 seasons ( Digimon Adventure /02)

welp thoes are my opinions what about yours :D
Posted Image

BurstingSoul
No Avatar
Newb
My favorite digimon season was season 2.

I hated digimon frontier.

UmberPhyris
No Avatar
BurstingSoul
Jun 20 2011, 07:03 PM
My favorite digimon season was season 2.

I hated digimon frontier.
Seasons 2-3, not much of 4.
Posted Image
Credits for DJ Saito for this sig.

Double Beast
Member Avatar
TREZian
My favourites are frontier and savers havnt comleted tamers yet and adventure 2 sucks

Nemomon
Member Avatar
This is my melody and it's just the raver's fantasy

The best season is Tamers for me, because of its sense of humour. And Zero Two, because there is a lot of episodes in it that I like. Also both of them (but especially Tamers) are based on Cthulhu Mythology. In Zero Two there is a whole episode about that (His Master's Voice).

Frontier also is good but with a bit of good will. Savers same, the first 15 episodes of it are plain crap but later it is good.

Xros is already running in TV, next episode is airing in next 40 minutes, and it also is quite good. Especially for that people who know well previous seasons.

===

But the very best Digimon series is Digimon X-Evolution and manga more or less connected with it - Digimon Chronicle.
Posted Image Posted Image

Soul
Member Avatar
The one and only Shuffle.
Loved Adventures one and two as well as "Tamers", I hated "Frontier". I did hear that Xro Wars was pretty good.
Edited by Soul, Jul 16 2011, 02:15 PM.
Posted Image

Nemomon
Member Avatar

Why do You hate Frontier?

Soul
Member Avatar
The one and only Shuffle.
Nemomon
Jul 16 2011, 01:59 PM
I didn't really like the concept of the Beast Spirits. I preferred the traditional "human and digimon partner" relationship better.
Posted Image

Shadic
Member Avatar
TREZian
my fave was the original series least fave was beast spirits series stopped watching after that
Posted Image[/url] Posted Image Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!

CorruptedValor
No Avatar
This corruption feels good.
Shuffle
Jul 16 2011, 02:20 PM
Nemomon
Jul 16 2011, 01:59 PM
I didn't really like the concept of the Beast Spirits. I preferred the traditional "human and digimon partner" relationship better.
Turning into a digimon was a childhood dream frontier was awesome for that.
Posted Image

Nemomon
Member Avatar

Today has been announced that Digimon Xros Wars will get yet another season. It is titled: "Digimon Xros Wars : Teen Hunters Who Chase for Time".

Posted Image

Midnite
Member Avatar
Moderpator

Oh is it styled like the skip from Adventure to 02?
Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

Nemomon
Member Avatar

It seems so. At this scan we can see Yuu Amano, who in current season (Death Generals) is much younger. I think the time skip can be something like 4 years. Also it seems like he kept Damemon (who nota bene got his name due to a contest), but changed his Darkness Loader to a new gold Loader.

JonCausith
No Avatar
Newb
Hmmm... that's a tough one to choose for favourites. I loved the original Adventures series as it gave me nostalgia for the virtual pets that the anime itself was based on. Not only that, but I like a lot of the plot elements it gave, especially the "Hell on Earth" battle with VenomVamdemon/VenomMyotismon. A close second would be Tamers, as it made the characters more like human beings rather than a representative of one concept. That, and D-Reaper was probably the scariest concept for a villain.

Savers is a guilty pleasure in the terms of it being so over the top in terms of Marcus Damon/Masaru Daimon's "RAWG!! I PUNCHED THE CRAP OUTTA THIS GUY, NOW EVOLVE!!!" antics. I also like the animation and art style in it as well, but that could be just me.

Adventures 02 was my least favourite out of all of them. I could go on a rant on why I disliked it so much, but I don't want to offend any fans of the season.

Nemomon
Member Avatar

I would like to hear why You dislike Zero Two so much ;)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · TV/Anime Chatter · Next Topic »

Skin by Fission

eXTReMe Tracker