Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
70th anniversary of WWII beginning / New Rules / Contest Winners Updated / TREZ Werewolf game / History of TREZ / Nemo's Random Event #8
Topic Started: Sep 1 2009, 06:11 AM (4,951 Views)
Nemomon
Member Avatar
This is my melody and it's just the raver's fantasy

As probably most of You don't know, today's 70th anniversary of WWII beginning.

Today it's 70th anniversary of WWII beginning. Depends of the country, date for begining of the WWII is a different date. For some countries, like France or Great Britain it is 3rd September 1939, for Americans beginning of the WWII is 7th December of 1941, however 1st September 1939 it is the very first date of its begining. At 04:42 AM Nazi Germany Luftwaffe, without officially saying about beginning the war, threw down the bombs on Polish city - Wieluń - starting form the hospital. Their target was killing as many civil people as possible. Few days before German armoured cruiser - Schleswig-Holstein - came near Westerplatte, then at 04:45 AM it open fire until 04:55 AM. Most people consider this as a WWII start, not bombs at Wieluń.

Poland lost almost 6 millions of people. More or less - 5.8 millions. Half of them were Judes. Few days later, from the second side, Poland was attached by Soviet Russia's Red Army. You might remember Ribbentrop–Molotov Pact, which divided Europe into two parts: German part and Russian part.

Terrible is something different. We all know, wars need sacrifices, that's not avoidable. But how that people were dying, what Germans did with people. We shouldn't forget that. Saying "Holocaust is a mass murder of Judes" even if is right it's little picky. Hitler tried to erradicate, if I can say that word about humankind, all Judes. He killed all of them, kids, womans. For Germans everything was or usable or not usable. From human's fat he produced soap, in his Extermination camps he had a measure for kids, if given kid was higher than that measure - it stayed alive and was forced to work for Third Reich until died; if no - gas chamber was awaiting.

That's very sad, but in German Nazi Extermination Camps placed in Poland, Hitler killed more people than in the rest Extermination Camps combined. Overall first place has Auschwitz-Birkenau (Poland) - estimate 1,100,000 killed people, Treblinka (Poland) - estimate 870,000 killed, Bełżec (Poland) - minimum 434,508 killed. Most killed people in German Nazi Extermination Camps but not placed in Poland but in Austria could be Mauthausen-Gusen with minimum 95,000 killed people. That's really sad part of history...

If You like to comment this sad anniversary, he have topic for it there:
http://s6.zetaboards.com/The_Rockman_EXE_Zone/topic/8575415/1/

As I was saying on our ChatBox since few days about some now Rules, today finally they were changed.

Added: 1 September 2009

Other Rules

Personal Rules:

Do not provide any personal informations about Yourself or others. Personal informations are things such as IP address, E-Mail address, Instant Messenger address, Instant Messenger, Private Messenger or E-Mail conversation logs, phone number &c. If You want to share Your own personal informations, use Private Messenger instead.
Name Change Rules:

• Name changes are proceeded in this topic. Do Not PM Administration with name change request.
  • You may request a name change one per month
  • You need at least 50 posts to request a name change
  • User must post its desired new username using COLOR tag. User's name will be changed to that one inside of [COLOR=*colorname*]new_username[/COLOR] tag
  • DO NOT bump Your name change requests - Nemo isn't blind, and he has also other things to do. Mostly more important than changing usernames. Be patient.
  • Don't abuse name change requests.

Shoutbox Rules:
  • ChatBox is for any loose discussions. Other discussions, that might be considered as essential discussions, should be moved to the forum instead.
  • Do not shout any hacking addresses, do not help other users nor ask for help. For that kind of discussion is forum. If You have a problem, create a topic for it. Don't ask on the ChatBox.
  • Do not provide any personal informations about Yourself or others. Personal informations are things such as IP address, E-Mail address, Instant Messenger address, Instant Messenger, Private Messenger or E-Mail conversation logs, phone number &c. If You want to share Your own personal informations, use Private Messenger instead.

Changed: 1 September 2009

Other Rules

Spoilers Rule:

Because everyone likes to reveal certain aspects of the plot of a game - any kind of spoilers are forbidden. Any screens, images, or details of the story should be hidden in Spoiler tag like this:

[spoiler*=Spoiler]*content*[/spoiler]

for example:

Spoiler

You might be even suspended, if You will reveal something important.

Like always, our Rules are in Teh Rules topic, and change log is in Rules Changing topic.

Finally I have updated TREZ Contest Winners webpage:
http://s6.zetaboards.com/The_Rockman_EXE_Zone/pages/conwin/

by adding all winners until now. In total that was 6 past contests:
  • Official Hacked Battle Contest V: WaveMan's Last Resort
  • Navi Contest
  • TREZ Crossword Contest
  • Nemo's Random Event #5
  • Nemo's Random Event #7 Page Contest
  • Nemo's Random Event #8 Nemo's Death

TREZ is running a Werewolf game, it's a little more advanced version of Mafia game. If You are interested, please sign-in in this topic. More or less:

Werewolf Game

Welcome to Werewolf, a dark and devious game where everyone must fight their way to survival!

Please do not sign up if you will not be active throughout the duration of the game period.

This game's story is simple. Small village was attacked by a werewolf. It's one of the villagers but no one know who exactly. Werewolf want to kill other villagers, villagers want to kill werewolf.

Rules:

Every turn is divided by two Phases (and every phase by two steps): Day Phase and Night Phase.

Day Phase:

• This is a time for discussion, in which you can make accusations or say stuff to try to defend yourself (if people are after you).
  • There are no rules regarding truthfulness of statements. Anything anyone says can be the truth, a fib, or a downright blatant lie. You may not even be able to trust your own judgement on who to trust!
  • People who have already been killed may not say anything.
  • Never ever say what is Your role in the game, unless You can do that because of the role You have.
  • First step is discussion. It will be at least 24 hours long. Then, when after at least 24 hours I'll start second - voting step. All discussion and votings should be posted in topic and it is visible for all other users. After voting (next 24 hours), Night Phase appear.

Night Phase:

• Everyone shuts up. Discussion can occur during the day. :P
  • The wolf, seer, guardian and few other roles (depends of the number of the players) all set out to perform their roles. Note that roles mean almost nothing during the day.
  • Once I receive all PMs, night will end. I will terminate night after 12 hours whenever I get on next to ensure night does not last forever in the case of an idle player.

The Roles
  • Wolf - You are the enemy in the game. Each night, You are allowed to kill one player. During the day You must blend in with the villagers in order to survive to the end of the game.
  • Devil - You are here to help the wolves in their fight against the villagers. You do this by seeing the roles of other players (just like Seer below).
  • Seer - You are a villager with a very special power. Each night, You are allowed to see the role of one player. This can be a very helpful tool as You can see.
  • Guardian - You are a villager with a very special power. Each night, You are allowed to guard one player from the wolves. If the wolves attack the guarded player, the attack will not occur. However, if You guard the wolf, the wolf will kill You instead of the target.
  • Angel - You are a villager with a not-so-special power. You are "automatically guarded" each night--You cannot be killed by wolves, regardless of whether a guardian guards You.
  • Traitor - You are a villager with no special powers whatsoever. You don't know You are the traitor. However, to the seer You will appear as the wolf. Beware, seers!
  • Advocate - once per game You can reveal Your role, and prevent one character from dying (only in Day phase)
  • Miracle-maker - once per game, in night phase, You can resurrect one dead player
  • Dairyman - You are almost like a cat - You have 2 lifes instead of 1. Once You will be killed, You are resurrected.
  • Judge - once per game, You can reveal Your role, and Your vote against another player is worth 2 votes instead of 1.
  • Blackmailer - once per game during night You may blackmail other player. In the next day phase that player must protect You in the discussion and cannot vote for You in the voting.
  • Lunatic - once per game You can commit suicide, and finishing discussion (no voting after it)
  • Bitch - You are working only in very first night. You are choosing one other player, and You both now know Your roles.
  • Villager - A player with no special role. You hunt down the werewolves.

Please add your name to the list. If the list is at least half full, in the next few days we will start the game.

Most players will get a PM of their roles. Players, who should not know own roles (Dairyman, Traitor) or don't have one (Villager) won't get PM.

Due to help from our member - Kushina - Small History of TREZ topic again is readable, not messed by old HTML tag. Thatnk You for reading it.

As You probably heard, Nemomon died in Kushina's arms. She even made a topic for that:
http://s6.zetaboards.com/The_Rockman_EXE_Zone/topic/8574159/1/
Nemomon tried to survive, however Death came for him, and it name was Jonners. Death will stay with TREZ for a longer time than usually, so all of You - BEWARE...

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Chatz/index/
Posted Image Posted Image

DarkBassMega
Member Avatar
Do i PM you what I want to be? Or do i post it here? (then people might know if i am that role...)

Nemomon
Member Avatar

1. DarkBassMega

DarkBassMega
Member Avatar
(lol answered my question)

Blazer01834
No Avatar
so how do we win the game? is it a last pearson alive kind of game? if so then how is the wolf supposed to win if the angel can't get killed?

Nemomon
Member Avatar

Wolf is winning, if will kill all the villagers. Angel can be hanged by villagers (in the voting step). Villagers win, if they will kill werewolf.

Agro
No Avatar
Programmer!

Sure, I'll try the game.

1. DarkBassMega
2. Agro

Izanagi
No Avatar
Relativity is relevant to my relevance
Quote:

Due to help from our member - Kushina - Small History of TREZ topic again is readable, not messed by old HTML tag. Thank You for reading it.

Finally >__>

Quote:

From human's fat he produced soap, in his Extermination camps he had a measure for kids, if given kid was higher than that measure - it stayed alive and was forced to work for Third Reich until died; if no - gas chamber was awaiting.

That's very sad, but in German Nazi Extermination Camps placed in Poland, Hitler killed more people than in the rest Extermination Camps combined. Overall first place has Auschwitz-Birkenau (Poland) - estimate 1,100,000 killed people, Treblinka (Poland) - estimate 870,000 killed, Bełżec (Poland) - minimum 434,508 killed. Most killed people in German Nazi Extermination Camps but not placed in Poland but in Austria could be Mauthausen-Gusen with minimum 95,000 killed people. That's really sad part of history...

lol history. Oh the irony <__<
You really want to die by my hands don't you <________________________________<
And you forgot Thesis rule :tounge2:

Quote:

As You probably heard, Nemomon died in Kushina's arms. She even made a topic for that
It's It dammit. I'm a divine Goddess <__<
I has no gender.
Edited by Izanagi, Sep 1 2009, 07:55 PM.
Posted Image
Credits to PreacherDudeRox

Yes this is me Zerorocks

Hakairyu
Member Avatar
The name is Kidink. Coin Kidink.

Kushina
Sep 1 2009, 04:21 PM
I'm a divine Goddess <__<
I has no gender.

lets1 make2 it3 104 words5.
i6 believe7 goddess8 are9 female10.
Edited by Hakairyu, Sep 1 2009, 04:48 PM.
Hakairyu: Why did the whale cross the road?
----------/
---------\
-(\__/)/
(+'.'-/+) I was told to put this bunny in my sig. I did so, after putting a sword through it.
(")_/(")
---/
HvK: To get to the other tide!
I can haz Exclusive Star? Posted Image

Izanagi
No Avatar
Relativity is relevant to my relevance
Hakairyu von Karma
Sep 1 2009, 04:38 PM
Kushina
Sep 1 2009, 04:21 PM
I'm a divine Goddess <__<
I has no gender.

lets1 make2 it3 104 words5.
i6 believe7 goddess8 are9 female10.
Spelling fail & Grammer fail as always, haka.
Posted Image
Credits to PreacherDudeRox

Yes this is me Zerorocks

DarkBassMega
Member Avatar
This is turning into a CB

OFF TOPIC: Kushina, who are you? You sound like Zerorocks.EXE... Is that you?

Flonne
Member Avatar
I'm looking for easter eggs, are you?
Wow, i was away for a few days and i return seeing some new stuff going on on TREZ.
So TREZ's Contest Winners Page has finally been updated. :D

But whats with Random Event #8? How and Jonners win what event? The only thing i understand from the post is that Kushina killed Nemomon in that topic, how did Jonners win a contest?
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

DarkBassMega
Member Avatar
Hey Sara, why don't you join the WereWolf game?

Flonne
Member Avatar
I'm looking for easter eggs, are you?
DarkBassMega
Sep 1 2009, 11:47 PM
Hey Sara, why don't you join the WereWolf game?
Because it seems too complicating for me.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

DarkBassMega
Member Avatar
Lol, ok. I guess you don't have to if you chose not too :P

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · News & Site Updates · Next Topic »

Skin by Fission

eXTReMe Tracker