Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Official Hidden Contest
Topic Started: Dec 25 2008, 05:31 PM (3,913 Views)
Nemomon
Member Avatar
This is my melody and it's just the raver's fantasy

On the whole TREZ forum I hid 10 links to various custom pages. Most of them have Hid *number* hidden somewhere. But not all. Figure out Yourself. Every hidden link is hidden in separated and it's own way. At least making it invidual (editing messages, editing in ACP) is unique. For example, I didn't edit two different boards. Basically every link has some words.

If You will find them, make a reply to Nemomon. As a subject of PM include: Hidden Contest. Basically every link redirect to a page with a Hid number and some words. When You will send a message to me, You must include:

- Hid number
- Text in that page
- Where You found it. (Words, not link)

Because of ZB PMing system, You always can update Your guesses.

Prizes:

Depends how many You will send answers, You will gain various Prizes. Deadline is 3rd January of 2009.
Prize List
Number of guessed wordsPrize
1-3 Nothing
4-5 Post Count +20
6-7 Post Count +50
8 Members Title, access to Ura Net forum, Special Rank, Post Count +100
9 Members Title, access to Ura Net forum, Special Rank, special abilities, Post Count +500
10 Members Title, access to Ura Net forum, Special Rank, special abilities, own Custom Page visible to all TREZ visitors, Post Count +1000

Grand Prize (10th) may gain only one user - that one who first will send to me all 10 answers). Rest users who will guess all 10 words, will gain a Prize as a user who found 9 words.

~ Good Luck everyone ~

Results:

Locations
NumberWordWhere?
Hid 01Sic!Dark TREZ theme, Stats Button
Hid 02AngelBlog webpage
Hid 03Hurry Up!OffTopic Ramble inscription at Index page
Hid 04Less and LessTeh Rules, first Post, accessible via "View Source" feature
Hid 05TURBOTREZROXMYSOX, bad-words filter
Hid 06RockMan.EXEEXE 6 HG banner
Hid 07DizzyNemomon's Blog Entry
Hid 08Tragic: the GarneringHid 08 topic, accessible while loading a page or via "View Source" feature
Hid 09E Nomine Patris et Fili et Spiritus SanctiResult of using OFFTOP2 BB Tag, info written in a TREZ BB Tags
Hid 10Congratulations!Home Page redirect from Index page
Hid 11HID 11 Text: You found Secret 11th Link, while only 10 exist. Contact Nemomon for Your additional prize +50 to post count. This Link isn't counted in a Total links You found.Portal page, Viva TREZ box. Small word "himitsu", after adding it to URL directory, You would access hidden page.
Hid 12HID 12 Text: You found Secret 12th Link, while only 10 exist. Contact Nemomon for Your additional prize +50 to post count. This Link isn't counted in a Total links You found.Staff Threads, accessible only by "View Source" feature.

HIDs will be still visible in nearest week, so everyone would have a chance to see it. Later they will be gone.

Winners
User123456789101112Total
Hss+++++5
Ryuusei+++++++++8+1
Darkness+++3
MGCV++2
Zerorox+++++++++++9+2
Chiisu++++++++++9+1
Yandols++2
Mgamerz+++3

Prize List
UserTotal HIDsPrize
Hss5Post Count +20
Ryuusei8+1Members Title, access to Ura Net forum, Special Rank, Post Count +100, Post Count +50
Darkness3Nothing
MGCV2Nothing
Zerorox9+2Members Title, access to Ura Net forum, Special Rank, special abilities, Post Count +500, Post Count +100
Chiisu9+1Members Title, access to Ura Net forum, Special Rank, special abilities, Post Count +500, Post Count +50
Yandols2Nothing
Mgamerz3Nothing
Edited by Nemomon, Jan 4 2009, 05:52 AM.
Posted Image Posted Image

Dark EXE
Member Avatar
TREZian
i know this is a dumb question but what do you mean by custom pages is it every where?
Edited by Dark EXE, Dec 25 2008, 06:22 PM.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Nemomon
Member Avatar

In ZB, Administrators are able to make custom pages in their ACP. I made 10 of them. Every one has different name, so no one will access them via URL box. I put links to that pages somewhere in the forum. While some of them are easy to find, rest are UBER hidden (at least one is in that place, You will never think of it). Generally You don't need to read all topics and posts, if I hid something in a posts, I did that always in a first message of a topic and in a rather known topics (so, You don't need to dig forum, unless You don't know me - users who know me enough good would know, where I put them).

Also, I'll change a little Prize list, since now even when You will find 4 links, You will gain a prize.

Last but now least, don't send me million PMs. Update current one. Start tracking Your messages, so You always will be able to find Your previous PM in Tracking List. So, bump Your only one PM. Will be easy to me to check how many Links You found instead of checking all PMs for a user. If You don't know how, user named Star Force is an excellent example, how to do this. Go and ask him, if You don't understand my words.

~ Good Luck All ~

~Aratemuso Akiyo~
No Avatar
Dedicated Member
Is Uranet interesting enough for me to board dig?

Nemomon
Member Avatar

I dunno... :r As I said, You don't need to dig whole forum, in that case You would never find any single one link. I would hid them in my most fave threads like Chip Library Evo (on a half boards I have this member title) and You would die but not find it. I put them in easy to find threads.

~Aratemuso Akiyo~
No Avatar
Dedicated Member
As well, by any luck, the thread will come to me myself *hint hint*

Nemomon
Member Avatar

Small hint: One is "Hidden in another dimmension".

Kris
No Avatar
Kr1s4Lif3
What did you make to create a such contest Nemo? o.o It's kinda... weird XD
So we have to look through THE WHOLE forum to find 10 edited messages from you? That's kinda impossible o.o Like Hacking Guides: Over 5000 posts we have to look through X.X
Kris is back to spam TREZ like always :D
Posted Image
Official modded Battle Contest 3 Winner!
Official Hidden Contest Winner!
Nemo's Random Event #6 Winner!
Nemo's Random Event #7 Winner!
Posted Image

Nemomon
Member Avatar

If You would read, what I said, You would exactly know, what and where You should search for.

Dark EXE
Member Avatar
TREZian
Happy Nemo :)
Dec 26 2008, 01:30 PM
Small hint: One is "Hidden in another dimmension".
i thnk i all ready found this one another hint please
Posted Image
Posted Image

Aizirk Mayune
Member Avatar
Nano Nano

Seems hard, but easy rules. Meh, I think those hidden number were in *cough* topics.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Nemomon
Member Avatar

@Darkness: Send it to me then. I'll give next hint maybe after two days.

@Marina: Not all...

Aizirk Mayune
Member Avatar
Nano Nano

Damn, it's hard to dig. I go nothing.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Nemomon
Member Avatar

First four it's easy to find, later it's more complicated. But that's why You got a prize while finding at least 4 - Your work will be somehow prized.

Aizirk Mayune
Member Avatar
Nano Nano

By the way, what do you mean "two different boards" on your first post?

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Contests · Next Topic »

Skin by Fission

eXTReMe Tracker