Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Page Contest
Topic Started: Jun 24 2008, 07:10 AM (1,881 Views)
Nemomon
Member Avatar
This is my melody and it's just the raver's fantasy

Because no one is reading announcements here, i'm posting that contest in separated thread.

You may win new Member Group - "Page Contest Winner" with Your own (maded by You or Your friend) Rank. Contest is also open for Members, who already have Custo Group - their Group can be always edited... What You must do? I created a copy of TREZ, it's here:

http://z4.invisionfree.com/TREZ/index.php?

Create Your own TREZ page whatever You want. You may do that by using Page Editing button:

Posted Image

You may edit whatever You want, from main page, by topic page by PM window page.

You also may Log in as a Member (new registration is disabled).

Username: RockMan
Password: TREZ

RockMan's password cannot be changed, so You even don't need to try. After you will edit Your page, press Print Screen button on Your keyboard, save it in MS Paint as a .png then send it to me. You may do that until end of this month. Good Luck!

Small preview from meh:

Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image

MegaRockEXE
Member Avatar
BN Guides Author

Yes, this is truly fun. Come on everyone! Let your imagination take control in this interactive contest.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

timaeus222
Member Avatar
The Tech Guy
w00t! Fun!! I found this code before, also. But, it's not exactly useful for my forum, so... here's TREZ:
~Timaeus~
Web Designer, Music Composer

"There's so much water under the bridge that the bridge is gone." ~ DarkeSword of OC ReMix

My Technical Services || MPCR Home Page || My Best Game Mods || FL Studio Videos || My Guides || My Challenges || My YouTube
Posted Image
Posted Image

Nemomon
Member Avatar

I removed Your Entry from Your post, Tim. When will be deadline then i'll show all images. I don't want "stealing ideas"

Also like i said, You may do any of that TREZ page not only Main page. FOr that i created some "testing" threads. As for You Tim, i have Your entry but if You want change it (or any other TREZ Member), send it to meh via PM.

Also Mega Rock, maybe You will enter that contest as well?

Kage
No Avatar
Dedicated Member
ahhh, nvm. i see. I am going to try to have some fun ._.

hey, uhh, also, can i kick someone's ass for this editing box. it's rlly unneeded...

[edit]umm... is this a coding or designing thread, i'm confused...

hey, uhh, also, can i kick someone's ass for this editing box. it's rlly unneeded...[/edit]
Posted Image

Nemomon
Member Avatar

Kage
Jun 24 2008, 09:36 PM
umm... is this a coding or designing thread, i'm confused...

hey, uhh, also, can i kick someone's a** for this editing box. it's rlly unneeded...

You may edit everything by using left or right mouse button and some HTML tags.

Kage
No Avatar
Dedicated Member
can't rlly do much since you can't change the design... all i can get is the text when trying to do that ._.

is it alright to make a raw layout using the same structure as the forum?

[edit]can't rlly do much since you can't change the design... all i can get is the text when trying to do that ._.[/edit]
Posted Image

Nemomon
Member Avatar

As You see, i changed some of images to KULT ones (that Uber great game have all letters capitalized, so KULT) but not everyone, because that's only example. You may replace image by using
Code: HTML

<src img="address"></src>

EDIT: You may do everything with that site You want and You can do. But i'm not sure, if You can edit skin using it.

Kage
No Avatar
Dedicated Member
i meant photoshop a forum ._.

i guess I am going to need graphics design class just to learn we design...

[edit]i meant photoshop a forum ._.[/edit]
Posted Image

timaeus222
Member Avatar
The Tech Guy
Sorry about that, Nemo. Thanks for fixing it.
~Timaeus~
Web Designer, Music Composer

"There's so much water under the bridge that the bridge is gone." ~ DarkeSword of OC ReMix

My Technical Services || MPCR Home Page || My Best Game Mods || FL Studio Videos || My Guides || My Challenges || My YouTube
Posted Image
Posted Image

Nemomon
Member Avatar

No one is interested or what?

Official Netbattler Chaud
No Avatar

Why I can't edit the word that has link to somewhere?

[edit]Why I can't edit the word with link?[/edit]
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Nemomon
Member Avatar

Dunno. As You see, i edited newest member to Demiurgos (nota bene Creator of whole Universe...). Taht's a redirection as well. TO edit text, first You must click at it using left or right mouse button. Because by pressing at it using left mouse button You will go somewhere, You may do taht by using right button.

Official Netbattler Chaud
No Avatar

OK I finish editing Teh Rules and Trez...
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Nemomon
Member Avatar

I got second entry. What about others?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Contests · Next Topic »

Skin by Fission

eXTReMe Tracker