Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
BN6 Save Failed; Please Help
Topic Started: Aug 7 2018, 01:07 PM (109 Views)
MajinKaan
No Avatar
Newb
Idk if this is the right place to ask, but Iím having the following issue. So I was playing Mega Man Battle Network 6 on gpsp J and eventually the game started saying ďsave failedĒ whenever I tried to use the save option. Which wasnít an issue that I had before when trying to save the game. Also the game doesnít recognize my save anymore despite the file not having been deleted.

Prof. 9
Member Avatar
Moderaptor

Upload your save file and I can take a quick look
:ninja: Follow me on Twitter! :trap: Fork me on GitHub!
Posted Image

MajinKaan
No Avatar
Newb
Prof. 9 himself wants to aid me? Thank you very much. Iíll upload my save file tomorrow after Iím home again. For further specifications Iím playing Japanese Gregar with the latest English patch including the VC BBS missions. I havenít used any cheats. Is there like a tool for BN4-6 that fixes saves? Because after doing research myself itís apparently something that can in BN4-6 randomly.

MajinKaan
No Avatar
Newb
Here is the file. It's hidden for some reason so you'll have to enable viewing hidden files. I couldn't unhide it. http://www.mediafire.com/file/8qypre9lrjllqbh/Mega_Man_Battle_Network_6_Cybeast_Gregar_%2528JPN%2529.sav/file
Edited by MajinKaan, Aug 10 2018, 08:56 AM.

Prof. 9
Member Avatar
Moderaptor

Posted Image

Yeah, this data is toast. Nothing I can do here unfortunately. Looks like the emulator dumped some random junk data into the file.
Edited by Prof. 9, Aug 10 2018, 11:11 AM.
:ninja: Follow me on Twitter! :trap: Fork me on GitHub!
Posted Image

MajinKaan
No Avatar
Newb
Sigh. And I was hoping at least a single good thing would happen to me this week. Thank you very much for your efforts. If that may have come off as sarcastic, Iím sorry. I really appreciate your efforts.
Edited by MajinKaan, Aug 10 2018, 12:34 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Battle Network · Next Topic »