Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
2018 Games That You Look Forward To
Topic Started: Jun 2 2018, 06:26 PM (114 Views)
Final_Enigma_7
Member Avatar
TREZian
So I know the "Other Games" board is dead so I'll try to bring it back because 2018 is going to be a great year of gaming. There's God Of War, Megaman 11, Super Smash Bros. Switch, Metroid Prime 4, Fire Emblem, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Monster Hunter World, the list goes on and on so I'll stop here but which game (s) do you guys look forward to? For me, it would be Smash for Switch, Metroid Prime 4, and Megaman 11 I guess though I'm not a huge fan of how it looks.
We all want what we never have but when we get it, we lose intrest in it shortly after so what's the point of being rich when what makes life a challenge is actually wondering when your next meal will be and when your next paycheck will come in? Why?

Sadran
No Avatar
I'm always happy! Are you?

I don't really play games, but I'm waiting for the Gods abd Glory update to Hollow Knight. Well, I also might play Bloodstained once it is released.

GreyRock.EXE
Member Avatar
TREZian
HYPERGUN. Except I won't be able to play it. Because evidently I'm an OS hipster.
In case anyone wants to subject themselves to a horrifying audiovisual spectacle.
I thought I was so cool. It's clear now that I'm just bad.
Posted Image

Final_Enigma_7
Member Avatar
TREZian
Woah... Hypergun looks amazing. I have never even heard of it until now and I hope it comes to Switch. Well, it will because if they can get Resident Evil VII, Doom, and Wolfenstein II to run on Switch then the can get Hypergun to run on it too but it's really up to the creators and Nintendo so we'll wait for that. Haha
Edited by Final_Enigma_7, Jun 4 2018, 06:43 AM.
We all want what we never have but when we get it, we lose intrest in it shortly after so what's the point of being rich when what makes life a challenge is actually wondering when your next meal will be and when your next paycheck will come in? Why?

GreyRock.EXE
Member Avatar
TREZian
Given P.A.M.E.L.A. runs in Unity, odds are HYERGUN also runs it, which means it's just a matter of their chosen dev direction.
Speaking of Unity, Crowfall looks s h i n y
In case anyone wants to subject themselves to a horrifying audiovisual spectacle.
I thought I was so cool. It's clear now that I'm just bad.
Posted Image

Final_Enigma_7
Member Avatar
TREZian
Yeah, Crowfall looks like Monster Hunter in a way but I don't like that the weapons are auto-aim so maybe it's optional or something. Overall though, it does look good.

Nemomon
Member Avatar
Die-hard Kemco fan

Bloons TD 6 :P
Posted Image Posted Image

Final_Enigma_7
Member Avatar
TREZian
I've never been into the Baloons TD games. They are fun but i like games like Splatoon 2 more, also I can't wait for the Octo Expantion. New content is always fun to play with though I'm not like a super fan of Splatoon 2, I just enjoy playing it as a time passer but then again isn't that the soul purpose of video games? This is slightly off-topic but I've been seeing a lot of the old TREZ mods coming back like Midnite and you (Nemo). Makes me happy to know that all the OG's are still here to support.
Edited by Final_Enigma_7, Jun 7 2018, 06:06 PM.

Nemomon
Member Avatar
Die-hard Kemco fan

I don't even know what's Splatoon. I like quick games, because I don't really have much time to play games. For example it took me like 2 weeks to finish the first boss of Hollow Knight. So quick games are what I must play :P
Posted Image Posted Image

Final_Enigma_7
Member Avatar
TREZian
Posted Image

It's basicly just a game about shooting ink from blasters to cover turf. That's that main game mode anyways. It's on the Nintando Switch for $60.00 USD but it's a fun shoot em up game if you like those. I'd say it's a rather quick game. Whatever team inks the most map wins. It's really that simple of a game but people love that about it for some reason. Oh, and you can customize your character and his/her clothes and the blasters are also pickable. i think there over 100 weapon by now but don't take my word for it. They do add in new weapons every few updates to keep things from being boring so it alwayse feels fresh.
Edited by Final_Enigma_7, Jun 8 2018, 10:05 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Other Games · Next Topic »