Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
RMZ-Styled Axl Sprite Sheet; In terms of art and sprite style.
Topic Started: Jun 1 2018, 11:03 PM (140 Views)
megaguy2222
Member Avatar
TREZian
Well, since there have been so many X re-imaginings throughout the years with not so many Axls in-between, here's my take. Now all three of our favorite hunters have RMZ versions.

Spoiler: click to toggle

Don't care if you use 'em, just give credit.
Good people don't need laws to tell them to act responsibly, and bad people will find a way around the laws. -Plato

Posted Image

Thanks to GreyRock.EXE and Vhack for being awesome friends.

Final_Enigma_7
Member Avatar
TREZian
Hmm. Not a super huge fan of the RMZ Zero sprite style so I think you did good with it but like I said I'm not a fan of the sprite style (with the weird wide legs and the arms are like "IM GONNA KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!"). I think it would look great in-game though.
Edited by Final_Enigma_7, Jun 2 2018, 09:07 AM.
We all want what we never have but when we get it, we lose intrest in it shortly after so what's the point of being rich when what makes life a challenge is actually wondering when your next meal will be and when your next paycheck will come in? Why?

megaguy2222
Member Avatar
TREZian
Yeah, I understand. I do like it when other people make pose conversions though.
Good people don't need laws to tell them to act responsibly, and bad people will find a way around the laws. -Plato

Posted Image

Final_Enigma_7
Member Avatar
TREZian
haha. I just tend to like EXE/Shooting Star Sprite style better. That's all. Overall though, from a scale of 1-10 I give you an 8.
We all want what we never have but when we get it, we lose intrest in it shortly after so what's the point of being rich when what makes life a challenge is actually wondering when your next meal will be and when your next paycheck will come in? Why?

megaguy2222
Member Avatar
TREZian
Thanks.

Posted Image

Final_Enigma_7
Member Avatar
TREZian
Anytime, man

Final_Enigma_7
Member Avatar
TREZian
Posted Image
Just redid it for fun to give it an "aged" look. How did it turn out?

megaguy2222
Member Avatar
TREZian
You did well, my friend. I've landed and I'm online now, so we can talk at anytime.

Posted Image

Final_Enigma_7
Member Avatar
TREZian
Ah. Nice. Glad to hear that, oh and thank you. I just sent you a message.
Edited by Final_Enigma_7, Jun 4 2018, 06:36 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Fanworks · Next Topic »