Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Double Exclamation Mark Button
Topic Started: May 31 2018, 07:54 AM (71 Views)
Final_Enigma_7
Member Avatar
TREZian
Posted Image

Posted Image

Please don't take it as I'm trying to point out every flaw in TREZ but I've known this one for a while and I assume that it has to do with the Personal Warning Meter, correct?
Edited by Final_Enigma_7, May 31 2018, 07:55 AM.
We all want what we never have but when we get it, we lose intrest in it shortly after so what's the point of being rich when what makes life a challenge is actually wondering when your next meal will be and when your next paycheck will come in? Why?

Nemomon
Member Avatar
Die-hard Kemco fan

You don't have any warn levels, and I checked the Admin CP, and the Report system is enabled, so I don't know why this doesn't work for you, but tbh it doesn't matter now considering that soon we will be moving to another host. In the meantime please send a PM to a Moderator or to me if you would want to report something.
Posted Image Posted Image

Final_Enigma_7
Member Avatar
TREZian
Ah. Well, that is weird but it's cool. I'll do like you said if I need to report something. Thank you.
We all want what we never have but when we get it, we lose intrest in it shortly after so what's the point of being rich when what makes life a challenge is actually wondering when your next meal will be and when your next paycheck will come in? Why?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Discussion & Feedback · Next Topic »