Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Moving to TapaTalk groups
Topic Started: May 30 2018, 09:14 AM (169 Views)
Nemomon
Member Avatar
Die-hard Kemco fan

Hey all,

Recently ZetaBoards was sold to TapaTalk groups, and they are working hard to create a converter that will convert all ZB forums into their platform. We don't know when the transition will happen, personally I wouldn't be surprised if our board will be converted to their platform even without any further notice, so please be prepared that one day and pretty soon TREZ will be looking different than it is looking right now.

There is little (if anything) we can do about that, so we are waiting for this to happen as well as you are waiting.
Posted Image Posted Image

Xarizzar
Member Avatar
Computer Scientist(?)
Wait, are you sure that Zetaboards will be converting to Tapatalk? InvisionFree is the one that was sold for sure, but, Zetaboards, too? That is strange.

That probably means that we/you'll have to redo the themes, and all that...
Posted Image
Just saying, I almost never make my own avatars,
I always find them by searching with Google.

If you want to add me(3DS), please message me first.
Signature last updated: 11th October 2013

Nemomon
Member Avatar
Die-hard Kemco fan

Xarizzar
Jun 2 2018, 01:59 AM
Wait, are you sure that Zetaboards will be converting to Tapatalk? InvisionFree is the one that was sold for sure, but, Zetaboards, too? That is strange.

That probably means that we/you'll have to redo the themes, and all that...
Yeah, it's 100% sure by now. We just don't know when.

And as of now TT doesn't allow custom CSS, so we will be using a default theme. I'm not good (or even bad) at converting themes, so unless we will find a good soul to do that for us (or any of the Admin bros or Mods can do that), we will continue to use the default theme once (if ever) the custom CSS will be available

Nemomon
Member Avatar
Die-hard Kemco fan

If anybody is interested in, I have enabled some of older TREZ themes. Not all of them (we have 38 themes in Admin CP), but the interesting ones.

Xarizzar
Member Avatar
Computer Scientist(?)
Hmm... That is very worrisome. I've heard many complaints that the default Tapatalk theme for browsers is too bright. Because of that I had made a script on userstyles that made things a little (okay, it's very, not little) darker (I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it though). That said, I haven't tried converting themes at all, so I'd really be lying if I said I was good at it.
Posted Image
Just saying, I almost never make my own avatars,
I always find them by searching with Google.

If you want to add me(3DS), please message me first.
Signature last updated: 11th October 2013

Nemomon
Member Avatar
Die-hard Kemco fan

Yeah, people have been and still are complaining about TT a lot. From what I know on the TT we only can change the colour of the bg, but a full CSS support has been promised to Zb users. We just don't know if it will be a paid feature, or free to all boards.

Final_Enigma_7
Member Avatar
TREZian
Nemomon
Jun 2 2018, 04:02 AM
If anybody is interested in, I have enabled some of older TREZ themes. Not all of them (we have 38 themes in Admin CP), but the interesting ones.
Wow. Thank you. I like the "Light TREZ" Theme. Is it suppose to resemble old TREZ? I'm curious because I've never seen the old look.
We all want what we never have but when we get it, we lose intrest in it shortly after so what's the point of being rich when what makes life a challenge is actually wondering when your next meal will be and when your next paycheck will come in? Why?

Sadran
No Avatar
I'm always happy! Are you?

No, not really. Old TREZ themes were different. That light themes (and as well some dark themes) were created to make TREZ look different than it was looking up to the day that themes were created.

Final_Enigma_7
Member Avatar
TREZian
Ah, thank you for the clarification.
We all want what we never have but when we get it, we lose intrest in it shortly after so what's the point of being rich when what makes life a challenge is actually wondering when your next meal will be and when your next paycheck will come in? Why?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Announcements & Rules · Next Topic »