Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Ok, The REAL Final Version of Black Ace
Topic Started: May 13 2018, 05:20 PM (109 Views)
megaguy2222
Member Avatar
TREZian
Here it is, and it's SO much better than before.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Reference
Spoiler: click to toggle
Good people don't need laws to tell them to act responsibly, and bad people will find a way around the laws. -Plato

Posted Image

Thanks to GreyRock.EXE and Vhack for being awesome friends.

Final_Enigma_7
Member Avatar
TREZian
Woah! Legit, dude! I love the extra detail you put into it. Looks nice.

slash slash... slash slash slash..... SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted Image

megaguy2222
Member Avatar
TREZian
Thanks.
Good people don't need laws to tell them to act responsibly, and bad people will find a way around the laws. -Plato

Posted Image

Final_Enigma_7
Member Avatar
TREZian
Anytime, man. Let me know if I can help you with anything sprite related. I know my skills aren't as good as yours but I'll definitely try my best. lol

slash slash... slash slash slash..... SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted Image

megaguy2222
Member Avatar
TREZian
I will. And you're certainly getting up there. Nice work on Voltage's emblem by the way.

Posted Image

Final_Enigma_7
Member Avatar
TREZian
Oh. Thanks, man! It took like 2-3 hours to get it done because I wanted it to be perfect. haha I'm kind of a perfectionist :)

Posted Image

megaguy2222
Member Avatar
TREZian
Haha, I get your drift. If I make something I don't like, I redo it over and over and over again. Anyway here's a shooting sheet.
Posted Image

Also, bonus Red Joker sprites.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Final_Enigma_7
Member Avatar
TREZian
Just some constructive criticism. Maybe the Red Joker Crimson Discs should be bigger? I dunno, You know more that I do so I'm kind of speaking out of my butt here. haha

Posted Image

megaguy2222
Member Avatar
TREZian
I get it. And RJ's discs had to be a certain size, so that's why they're like that.

Posted Image

Final_Enigma_7
Member Avatar
TREZian
Ah. Sorry. I didn't think about that...

Posted Image

megaguy2222
Member Avatar
TREZian
It's fine. No need to apologize again.

Posted Image

Final_Enigma_7
Member Avatar
TREZian
Quick question, do you keep your sprites on your device even after you make it or do you dispose of them after?
Edited by Final_Enigma_7, May 16 2018, 12:30 PM.

Posted Image

megaguy2222
Member Avatar
TREZian
The answer to your question is yes, yes I do keep them.

Posted Image

Final_Enigma_7
Member Avatar
TREZian
Okay. Thank you. I would've offered to save them to my Mac if needed.

Posted Image

megaguy2222
Member Avatar
TREZian
Thank you, I appreciate the offer.

Posted Image

Final_Enigma_7
Member Avatar
TREZian
You're welcome.

Posted Image

megaguy2222
Member Avatar
TREZian
Also, random Black Ace form for Omega-Xis.
Posted Image
I know Mega never actually changes forms in SF, but I think this is what his Black Ace form would look like if he did.

Posted Image

Final_Enigma_7
Member Avatar
TREZian
That is interesting. Neat.

Posted Image

megaguy2222
Member Avatar
TREZian
Thank you.

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Fanworks · Next Topic »