Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Anybody?; some questions
Topic Started: Apr 25 2018, 03:32 AM (62 Views)
Gespent
No Avatar
Newb
well... I see that is hard to get help in this forum... so i'll make my questions on this post:
1-How to change the pallete pointer of a frame? i want that the frame use other pallete that already exist and not replace the pallete colors because the frame shares pallete with other frames i hate that :depressed:
2-how do i make a attack compatible with the crosses and beast out because i want to add attacks...
3-well i already know that this can be done with tile molester but is a pain on the ass so... how do i make to find a pallete that was affected with a image with opacity like the dark chip frame
4-if i want i can make a guide? i see that some important information are actually only on notes and that can be a little hard to the news to understand thoose notes

GreyRock.EXE
Member Avatar
TREZian
4: Heck, you're free to make whatever relevant guide you want.

... Also, I feel like correcting a few things there. "Palette," "an attack," "I see that it is hard," "I'll," "How do I change..." "I want the frame to use another palette that already exists," "but it is a pain in the a**," "How do I find a palette that..." "an image,""can I make a guide," "some information is," "a little hard for the newbs [or new users] to..." "those notes." That's not a knock on you. I just know that for quite a few people in certain internet circles I've been in, if capitalization and other conventions are observed, they'd be more likely to help a guy out.

People here are pretty chill, though. Just have patience for a bit longer and see if a bro comes along with relevant information. I believe you've tried most of the means of community communication by this point.
Unity 2018.2 for a masterful 10 minute fairy tale. Releasing on 5/22/18. Buckle up. This'll be a hell of a mess.
Posted Image

Gespent
No Avatar
Newb
Yes i wrote it fast because i had to go to the University and i'm not the better writer in english... Anyway i still in the start... nobody have time or what? this is really stressfull...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Discussion & Help · Next Topic »