Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Dualism of Mirrors; In the midst of a serious battle I find another me
Topic Started: Feb 22 2018, 08:47 PM (269 Views)
megaguy2222
Member Avatar
TREZian
Posted Image

Yes, I named it after a Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL Opening.

Definitely not my best edit.

Sprite Version

Posted Image Posted Image

And a mod that of Zero 3 that makes Zero from MMX2+ become the final boss

[staffnote=Prof. 9]No ROM links.[/staffnote]
Edited by Prof. 9, Feb 26 2018, 10:05 AM.
Good people don't need laws to tell them to act responsibly, and bad people will find a way around the laws. -Plato

Posted Image

Thanks to GreyRock.EXE and Vhack for being awesome friends.

Final_Enigma_7
Member Avatar
TREZian
Nice!
We all want what we never have but when we get it, we lose interest in it shortly after so what's the point of being rich when what makes life a challenge is actually wondering when your next meal will be and when your next paycheck will come in?

megaguy2222
Member Avatar
TREZian
Thank you.
Good people don't need laws to tell them to act responsibly, and bad people will find a way around the laws. -Plato

Posted Image

Final_Enigma_7
Member Avatar
TREZian
Hey. What about a mod that lets you play play as Zero from MMX2+? Is that something you want to do?
We all want what we never have but when we get it, we lose interest in it shortly after so what's the point of being rich when what makes life a challenge is actually wondering when your next meal will be and when your next paycheck will come in?

megaguy2222
Member Avatar
TREZian
Already did.
MEGA:
Mediafire:

[staffnote=Prof. 9]No ROM links.[/staffnote]
Edited by Prof. 9, Feb 26 2018, 10:10 AM.

Posted Image

Final_Enigma_7
Member Avatar
TREZian
Is that link not working? Its only showing:
MEGA:
Mediafire:
It IS for MMZ3 right? Also I 100% understand the no game link policy thing so no worries.
Edited by Final_Enigma_7, Feb 28 2018, 10:27 AM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Final_Enigma_7
Feb 26 2018, 12:40 PM
Is that link not working? Its only showing:
MEGA:
Mediafire:
Its for MMZ3 right?
Also I 100% understand the no game link policy thing so no worries. Man, ppl must be so lazy that they can't use google correctly. its so sad.
... You make it sound like you advocate getting games off the internet. That's potentially problematic.

megaguy, you still impress me with all the sick things you've done. Neat.

Final_Enigma_7
Member Avatar
TREZian
WOAH! Trust me, I do NOT! I'll edit that last post. Thank you for letting me know, but I was just trying to explain that I understood the no R O M S policy. Sorry if that came out the wrong way.
Edited by Final_Enigma_7, Mar 6 2018, 03:33 PM.

megaguy2222
Member Avatar
TREZian
My posting rights were suspended for a week, so here you go. Oh, and don't worry Professor, it's just IPS patches this time around. And it's for the Japanese version of Zero 3.
MEGA: https://mega.nz/#!1FQiwZRL!97Usvevb9DDmFbFpCJ5igvBpBAbM5QKYhZyGKDi-_7I
Mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/file/zs1yvzg4ly77re8/Original_Zero_Pack.zip

Posted Image

Final_Enigma_7
Member Avatar
TREZian
megaguy2222
Mar 5 2018, 10:17 AM
My posting rights were suspended for a week, so here you go. Oh, and don't worry Professor, it's just IPS patches this time around. And it's for the Japanese version of Zero 3.
MEGA: https://mega.nz/#!1FQiwZRL!97Usvevb9DDmFbFpCJ5igvBpBAbM5QKYhZyGKDi-_7I
Mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/file/zs1yvzg4ly77re8/Original_Zero_Pack.zip
Yo! This is so Legit!!! Thank You so much. Your awesome!
Edited by Final_Enigma_7, Mar 6 2018, 03:31 PM.

megaguy2222
Member Avatar
TREZian
You're welcome.

Posted Image

Final_Enigma_7
Member Avatar
TREZian
Let me know if I could help with any further projects, ight? I'm still new to R O M modding but I'll do my best to assist you.
Edited by Final_Enigma_7, Mar 26 2018, 07:16 AM.

megaguy2222
Member Avatar
TREZian
Thanks, I will.

Posted Image

Final_Enigma_7
Member Avatar
TREZian
I thank you too. :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Fanworks · Next Topic »