Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Looking for asistance; A expansive moding progect
Topic Started: Feb 4 2018, 12:13 PM (283 Views)
Nicharrison
Member Avatar
Looking for experienced battle network 6 moders who could help with a project that i have wanted to do for a long time.
My first goals
Spoiler: click to toggle

If you are interested just tell me and If Not just tell me and ill just give up on Everything.
Edited by Nicharrison, Feb 8 2018, 06:00 PM.

Final_Enigma_7
Member Avatar
TREZian
I wish someone would make a AR code to activate the Beast link gate option in BN6

3203ce21 0003
32035292 00F0
74000130 01FB
3203F558 000B
74000130 02FB
3203F558 000C
This is all I found but I need a Action Replay code because Code Breaker never work.
Edited by Prof. 9, Feb 8 2018, 12:47 PM.
We all want what we never have but when we get it, we lose intrest in it shortly after so what's the point of being rich when what makes life a challenge is actually wondering when your next meal will be and when your next paycheck will come in? Why?

Nicharrison
Member Avatar
Is that for eng or jap version?

Final_Enigma_7
Member Avatar
TREZian
English. I don't know why no one hasn't done it yet considering its an amazing feature. That code suppose to activate the BLG but you need and actual BLG to play as different navis. I think you hit Select+L at the game boot up and it activates it. want the page where I found it? BTW about the topic, I think the BN6 chips adding would be a great project. I don't know if the chips will actually work though considering that they don't when you get then in-game English version of course and yes you can. You get chips like HukuShaku (mod Jack) from Gold Mystery Datas. I can validate it because I managed to get it in the Graveyard net.
Edited by Final_Enigma_7, Feb 9 2018, 08:59 AM.
We all want what we never have but when we get it, we lose intrest in it shortly after so what's the point of being rich when what makes life a challenge is actually wondering when your next meal will be and when your next paycheck will come in? Why?

Nicharrison
Member Avatar
(Felzar and gregar Giga,)Hackjack and django have been deleted but should be able to rip form jap version and double beast , Zsaver and GunDelGX chips works just fine Otenko just needs a sprite and theres even a working ice cube in the game.

How much of the battle chip gate programing works does it still have levels , navi chip ATK bonuses ,protoman ,and colonel?
Edited by Prof. 9, Feb 9 2018, 06:46 PM.

Final_Enigma_7
Member Avatar
TREZian
I do not know. Every time I try it it doesn't work but it could be me because every Code Breaker I use on the VBA Emu never works but Action Replay does.l ike I said, it could just be user error.
Edited by Final_Enigma_7, Feb 9 2018, 10:17 AM.

Nicharrison
Member Avatar
Final_Enigma_7
Feb 9 2018, 10:17 AM
I do not know. Every time I try it it doesn't work but it could be me because every Code Breaker I use on the VBA Emu never works but Action Replay does.l ike I said, it could just be user error.
there is a convert out there just look for code breaker to action replay and I get the same problems with that emulator.

this is what i got trying unencrypted to unencrypted

0023CE21 00000003
00235292 000000F0
0A400130 000001FB
0023F558 0000000B
0A400130 000002FB
0023F558 0000000C

Tried both in no$ got nothing do you have the right command?
Edited by Nicharrison, Feb 9 2018, 12:22 PM.

Final_Enigma_7
Member Avatar
TREZian
http://www.rockman-corner.com/2008/02/beast-link-gate-with-english-exe-6.html
other ppl say it doesn't work so I guess the code itself is broken. Heres where I found it and there ppl say it doesn't work.
Maybe it needed to be unencrypted? I have no idea.
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/929992-mega-man-battle-network-6-cybeast-falzar/41414516

Just tried it. Did not work
Edited by Prof. 9, Feb 9 2018, 06:46 PM.

Nicharrison
Member Avatar
Can you do any moding?/Are you interested in trying?

Final_Enigma_7
Member Avatar
TREZian
Shoot, I'd love to! I've always wanted wanted to learn how.

Prof. 9
Member Avatar
Moderaptor

Just going to pop in here real quick to remind everyone that this is a message board, not a chat box. If you have the last post in the topic and it's still recent, please use the Edit button in the bottom left of your post instead of double posting. Thanks!
:ninja: Follow me on Twitter! :trap: Fork me on GitHub!
Posted Image

Final_Enigma_7
Member Avatar
TREZian
Sorry about that, Prof.9! I assure you that it won't happen again. What is some advice on game modding (BN games of course) to like make chips or changing colors. I want to start with basic things then do the more advanced things.
Edited by Final_Enigma_7, Feb 10 2018, 02:11 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Discussion & Help · Next Topic »