Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
BN6ís incident occurrence music
Topic Started: Oct 7 2017, 07:39 PM (136 Views)
celestial-cookie
Member Avatar
Newb
I finished EXE6, and.. and... are you for real?! Thereís NO way to shut this off?! Iím never going to hear Central Town theme again? ACDC town theme?? NOTHING???? I... Thatís half the reason I play these games!

Well screw that. If thereís no way you can get the music back I wonít even bother with postgame. What a dickish way to finish off the series... They were doing so well, too :(
Edited by celestial-cookie, Oct 7 2017, 07:40 PM.

Serenado
Member Avatar
Newb
One of the many reasons I find Battle Network 6 to be the worst in the series. If it makes you feel better, there isn't actually that much in the way of post-game, especially when compared with 3 (obviously) or even 4 and 5. During my first playthrough, I completed as many of the request board jobs as possible during normal gameplay and before starting the final scenario, so that probably helped out a lot.

Most of your post-game experience beyond those is going to be on the internet, where the music is still fine. I 100% ran through the game last March and was done with everything but collecting HP Memories in the real world, which I muted the game for.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Battle Network · Next Topic »