Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
My Favorite and Least Favorite Megaman Games; My list of favorites for each series.
Topic Started: Feb 24 2017, 07:24 PM (505 Views)
megaguy2222
Member Avatar
TREZian
Okay, I'm just gonna start off fast.
Classic
Favorite: Megaman 2
I mean, who didn't see this one coming? But I really won't go into detail right now, though Air Man ga Taosenai may be one reason.

Least Favorite: N/A
I've only played 1, 2, 6, 7, 9, and 10 for this seires. :(

X
Favorite: X6
I know I'll get shot for this, but this is my favorite. I honestly don't see people's complaints for this game. The soundtrack was awesome, too.

Least favorite: X2
Reason is cause I haven't played X7.

Zero

Favorite: Zero 3
This was the pinnacle of Zero. I really liked the Soundtrack, and Omega and Copy X are really fun boss fights.

Least favorite: Zero 2
Zero 2 was just bland to me.

ZX

Favorite: ZX (Original)
Reasons: 1) Tornadoes of death. 2) Model OX!

Least favorite: ZX Advent
I dunno, I think what killed this one is the struggle you go through for Model a, who isn't even worth it.

Legends

Favorite: None
It was boring to me.

Battle Network:

Favorite: BN6
Again, this one is obvious.

Least favorite: BN5
Finally, I can show why I DESPISE this game. Soundtrack: Bleh. Bosses: What the FREAK? THREE TURNS? Teammates: No, they're pretty much awful no matter how you look at it. Souls: BOO! Puzzles: NO! THEY STINK! And finally, Liberatons: GO! DIE! What, with your three turns BS.

SF: Yay, the best!

Favorite: SF3
Duh, this is my favorite Megaman game ever! Oh, and that monstrosity called BN5 is my least favorite Megaman game, as well as my least favorite game ever.

Least favorite: SF2
Encounter rate. Need I say more?

Feel free to leave your thoughts as well.
Good people don't need laws to tell them to act responsibly, and bad people will find a way around the laws. -Plato

Posted Image

Thanks to GreyRock.EXE and Vhack for being awesome friends.

Final_Enigma_7
Member Avatar
TREZian
Classic
Favorite: Megaman 5
Just my personal favorite MM game because of memories

Least Favorite: 6
Its just plain out annoying.

X
Favorite: X5
Look... just the title screen sound track is something that I still remember. dum, dum dum dum dum dum dum, dum dum dum, dum dum dum, DAH, DAH DAH DAH, DAH DAH DAH, DAH DAH. okay just listen to it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOHcpUIGEZs

oh yea and the boss battle music it 100% lit. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j_54e5yIIA

Least favorite: NONE! IFUGINLUVMEGMANX

Zero

Favorite: Zero 3
OMEGA. Plot is amazing. Great themeing.

Least favorite: Zero 4
Tried too hard.

ZX

Favorite: ZX (Original)
Tornadoes and Model OX

Least favorite: ZX Advent
Hated this game. Sorry.

Legends

Favorite: None
Never played it

Battle Network

Favorite: BN5
TP Souls and Bass Cross.

Least favorite: BN4
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODNESS!!!!!!!!!! SOUNDTRACKS SUCK!!!

SF

Favorite: SF3
Best game of all time, especially Red Joker. This and my love for MMX Compete.

Least favorite: SF2
Story is okay but the play and the encounter rate is just.......no capcom...............
We all want what we never have but when we get it, we lose interest in it shortly after so what's the point of being rich when what makes life a challenge is actually wondering when your next meal will be and when your next paycheck will come in?

megaguy2222
Member Avatar
TREZian
My favorite X game is X6, and I suppose we can agree to disagree on BN5. Though I think a universally accepted notion is that Liberations... SUCK!
Good people don't need laws to tell them to act responsibly, and bad people will find a way around the laws. -Plato

Posted Image

Final_Enigma_7
Member Avatar
TREZian
Liberation Missions were cool I guess but they got annoying at Nebula Area.
We all want what we never have but when we get it, we lose interest in it shortly after so what's the point of being rich when what makes life a challenge is actually wondering when your next meal will be and when your next paycheck will come in?

megaguy2222
Member Avatar
TREZian
The post game liberations were really stupid to me. "Time to explore and... DARN IT!"

Posted Image

Final_Enigma_7
Member Avatar
TREZian
That's true but what I find kind of fun about them is that it gives a team vibe. As if you and your team are doing your best to stope an evil but only to find out it's bigger than you thought.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Lib missions sucked for me. So many saves and restarts to try and get the lowest plausible turns, only to realize I'd saved right after a terribly unoptimized turn.

SF2's boss bgm was neat, so that's my favorite SF game.
BN2 had neat boss bgm as well, so that's my favorite BN game.
ZXA had better boss bgm than ZX, so that's my favorite ZX-era game.

Actually,
SF3 visuals were really cool, and the cards were interesting.
BN5 Search Soul charge shot got me through many battles.
... ZXA has Ashe. It's got that going for it. #NeedsBooty

Final_Enigma_7
Member Avatar
TREZian
Need's booty? It's a ds game... and it E rated. I'm not accusing you in any way but how come when theres a female character in a game and she looks attractive, people go out of their way just to make fan art the dramatizes the characters body? Like Samus Aran from the Metroid series. Type "Samus Aran" in Google Images and search. All people do is overly size her cleavage and her butt. To me, it's completely unnecessary and embarrassing. I gets why the creators of Metroid (or other games) made Samus look attractive and it's because of sex appeal. It makes the player like the game more. It gives you a better feel when playing the game. I'd get it if its Bayonetta but... no.......... I don't know. I'm crazy I guess.
Edited by Final_Enigma_7, Apr 8 2018, 08:43 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General · Next Topic »